Chapter 4

I wake up laying on Mikey's bare chest, his arm around my waist. Last night we stopped before it got too serious. We decided not to go all the way. Instead we spent the rest of the night watching movies. Mikey was still sleep, snoring slightly. I didn't move. I just listened to the relaxing beating of his heart. I started to close my eyes but he started stroking my back and I knew he was awake. I kept my eyes closed though. It made me want to go back to sleep even more. I cuddled closer to him and he hugged me tight. I fell asleep within minutes. A hour later I woke up to find Mikey looking at me playing with my hair. I smiled at him and he kissed my cheek before getting up to go to the bathroom. He wore nothing but boxers. By the time he came back someone walked in the room and I was totally oblivious as to who it was. It was a lady. She looked like she was in her late thirties or early forties. She had brownish blonde hair and brown eyes like Mikey. I'm guessing she is his mom.

"Oh my." She said looking shocked that their was a girl in his bed.

"Oh, umm, mom this is Elli. Elli this is my mom Ellanore." He said nervously.

"Hi Elli. What a beautiful name. Is it short for something? Oh and you can just call me Ella." She said reaching out her hand for me to shake.

A pain shot through my chest. I can't call her Ella. I can't even talk. I ran to the bathroom that was in Mikey's room. I felt a little embarrassed because I only had on my bra and a pair of Mikey's basketball shorts. I wondered how I looked to that woman.

"Umm, Mom, Elli isn't short for anything. Just Elli. Bye." I heard Mikey say as I closed the bathroom door.

Mikey knocked on the door and said "You can come out now, she is gone."

I opened the door for him and he walked in.

"It's ok. She thinks you look like a good influence for me." He chuckled.

I just nod. Mikey picked me up and sat me on the sink and started kissing me on the lips. He kicked the bathroom door closed with his foot. He kissed down my neck and started sucking on it. I let out a little moan. Mikey smiled and went back to my lips. Mikey stopped kissing me and I thought I did something wrong. I gave him a confused look.

"You didn't do anything wrong. I just wanted to ask you something. Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Of course.

He kissed me again. I hopped off the sink and walked toward the shower and turned it on. I took off his basketball shorts and threw them at him.

"Thanks." He said.

I thought long and hard about taking off my bra. I pulled down the straps and acted like I was about to. Mikey just stood there in awe before I pushed him out the bathroom, shut the door, and locked it.

"Hey, No fair!" Mikey shouted on the other side of the bathroom door.

Ha. Ha.