Guy 17: Robert Downey Jr.

A/N I know it's been awhile since I updated this guys! But here is a new article now! Enjoy!

                                                                                                                                     Jo

     Robert Downey Jr. Where do I start? Well I think the first thing I ever really saw him in was Iron Man, but that was before I got into 80's movies, then I saw his younger self all the time. And he was usually playing the bad boy.

    Turns out the bad boy was a perfect role for him in his early years, because he soon got into drugs and alchohol and after quite alot of media attention he slowly slipped away from the spotlight and began to clean up his act.

    He wasnt in anything for quite a long time, until he was cast as Tony Stark in Iron Man. He won quite the acclaim from the role and people immediately fell in love with his character.

    Despite being in his late forties this guy has managed to stay a hear throb amongst all ages. From teenage girls to their moms RDJ knows how to make a girl swoon.

    After making his return to Hollywood RDJ soon landed another major role as Sherlock Holmes and once again won quite the acclaim for his portrayal of the famous Consulting Detective.

     In the first Avengers movie he showed off his ability to keep up with the young guys as he acted alongside Chris Evans and Hemsworth and made friends with the amazing Bruce Banner aka The Hulk.

     Of course we all know that he is a sexy smart ass and we love him for it. And I certainly hope that despite the rumors he won't stop being Iron Man. Although if it means another Sherlock Holmes movie I might be okay with it.

    I think on the Jo Archer scale I give RDJ an 8, and he is about an 8.5 on the sexy scale. I hope he keeps doing movies for a really long time because I really do love his work!