Betrayed...

(A.N. I'm just gonna let you guys know that it's gonna be Hannah's P.O.V. unless I say so from now on)

I stood there looking at my phone. What am I going to do. I like Hayes, I like talking to him. We just met each other I don't wanna stop now. You know what I'll just be careful. I can't let that crazy neighbor girl get to my head.

Before the event was over I thought it was a good idea to go for a little walk. I got outside and breathed in the fresh air. I walked around the city for about 20 minutes then I got tired so I decided to get some pizza (which was amazing by the way). As I was eating that slice of heaven I saw my phone buzz on the table. I was scared to look at it at first but then I remembered I wasn't with Hayes so I still had one more chance. I looked at my phone and saw a text from Shawn;

"Where are you I'm really worried I can't find you anywhere. I got off stage and you were gone!"

Shawn and I have gotten really close these past few days. In fact I think I really like him. Not just as a friend. When I read this message I blush. I knows he cares. But what if he only cares like a big brother... I mean that doesn't explain the cuddling the other night.. Anyway I reply back

"Sorry, I just needed to get out of there. I'm further in the city eating a heavenly piece of pizza. We might get married. He wants to know if you'll be his best man?"

"Of course I will. If it's not me it better be someone that makes you happy right?"

"Aww, Shawn. Screw the pizza. You just buy me a shit load of that when we and engaged"

"Deal. Umm Hannah I also have a question..."

"Yah? Are you okay? Do you need help?"

"HANNAH! I'm fine. I was actually wondering if you maybe. I don't know... Wanna go on a date tonight? I was gonna ask you in person but you were gone..."

"SHAWN! Of course I'd love to go on a date with you! Can we talk about the details when I get back? I have to finish this heaven on earth we call pizza"

"haha sure thing pretty thang"

"bye shawn"

"bye Muffin"

I put down my phone and smile. I see a girl across the restaurant look at me. After about 2 seconds her mouth dropped and her eyes got wide. She noticed me looking at her and turned red. I waved her over and as soon as I did this brown haired, green eyed girl, that looked around my age bolted over. She got up to my little booth I was sitting at and said.

"ohmygosh!" she squeals as she comes up to me "you're Hannah Brown! ohmygosh I love you can I get a picture?"

"OF COURSE YOU CAN! Actually I was feeling pretty lonely if you wanted to come sit with me?"

"that would be awesome let me go get my stuff!" she hurries back to her table and comes back with an Ulta and Urban Outfitters bag. I already can tell I like this girl.

"Can I have that picture with you now before I forget?"

"Sure" I say as she pulls out her phone. I smile as she takes a selfie. Then I get out mine and ask "can I take one on mine?"

"ohmygosh HELL YAH!" 

I whip out my phone and hand it to an employee we both pose like supermodels. Then I tell the guy one more and run behind her and get on her back. We both start laughing and the guy takes the picture. I look at it and smile. I mean we look so cute.

"I'm tweeting this! What's your username I'll follow you" she tells me her username and I tweet out the picture tagging her in it. After I make the picture my lockscreen. 

After about 15 minutes of talking to her she asks me 

"What's up with you and the boys?" I roll my eyes and explain it all to her. she rolls her eyes and says "they're just jealous of how awesome you are. So are you and Shawn like a thing?" she asks with her eyes pleading.

"Yah.." I say blushing. "We are going on a date tonight!" I say this trying to hide my excitement. 

I look at the time and realize I have to go now or I'll be late to help Lox clean up her stuff I promised to help with. I tell Anna (the girl I just met) goodbye and rush out the door. I run a few blocks and then give up trying to run and stop. I'm only 3 blocks away anyway. Just then I get a call from Shawn. I pick it up;

"Hey Shawn! What's up cute stuff?"

"The boys and I are heading back early but Lox and Bart are staying a bit later and I'm guessing you want to be with Lox."

"Yah I promised her I'd help out. Thanks for telling me!"

"Anytime. Since I'm missing you I'm gonna have to tell you the details of our date right now if that's okay"

"Yah, that's fine go ahead!"

"Okay so I'm taking you to a fancy place so dress nicely not like you ever don't but you know what I mean" he says chuckling "I'll pick you up at your hotel door around 8?"

"Yah that works. Its 4pm now so I'll have plenty of time!" Shawn and I continue having a conversation, I'm getting really excited I can barely hold myself together. I turn around the corner and see some of the guys waiting out front. I don't see Shawn though so I guess I just surprise him. I walk past the guys and Hayes grabs my arm, i tell Shawn to hold on

"Hannah, I don't want you to go in there"

"Hayes I'll be fine. The building isn't burning.... Is it?"

"No its jus--"

"Hayes I'll be fine" I walk away. I hear him murmur

"I tried to warn you." I brush it off and talk to Shawn again

"Shawn I have to go! I'll see you at 8" I say almost laughing.

"Okay I'll see you then cute stuff. Bye muffin."

"Bye Shawn" I hang up and walk through the events doors. 

I hear people around the corner talking.

"NASH! COME ON! How much longer do I have to put up with this?" I hear a voice like Shawn's say.

"Until I say so" Nash replies.

"I DON'T WANT TO BE FAKE DATING HANNAH FOR THE PRANK! I HATE IT!" 

Tears stream down my face. Fake dating? Did he just call me and IT?! I turn the corner and scream

"THANKS FOR TELLING ME THAT IM AN IT! WHEN WAS I SUPPOSE TO FIND OUT ABOUT THIS? WHEN I ACTUALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU? OR WHEN WE KISSED? OH MAYBE IT WAS AFTER YOU WERE DONE GOING TO USING ME TOO LOOK COOL.. OH WAIT. THAT'S ALREADY HAPPENING!" 

Both boys look at me with wide eyes before Nash smirks and says 

"You've been pranked. Looks like the boys win now."

I look at him then at Shawn who is still shocked. I look back at Nash and feel adrenaline pump though me. I suddenly punch him to the ground and say 

"Pranked my ass" 

He struggles to get up and I storm away from the scene still crying. I can't do this. Mahogany told me something was fishy. I had a feeling I shouldn't go on this tour. That's it. I'm going home.

"HANNAH WAIT! LET ME EXPLAIN!" I hear Shawn yell. I turn on my heal and scream at him yet again

"EXPLAIN WHAT? THAT YOU WERE USING ME TO 1 LOOK COOL IN FRONT OF YOUR SO CALLED "FRIENDS" 2 BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO WIN THIS STUPID PRANK WAR? YOU PROMISED ME YOU'D PROTECT ME SHAWN. hold on..." i say that not screaming but wet tears still stream down my face "were you in on that prank when you promised that. were you LYING THEN TOO?"

"Hannah, it's not what it seems. It's not what it looks like" Shawn says tearing up

"yah well to me it's exactly what it looks AND seems like. Shawn, don't talk to me again. Please." 

After all that I run backstage. Away from him. Away from who I thought I could trust. 

I ran away after being betrayed.