Real Friends?

*Hannah's POV*
After I meet all the fans Lox goes on and starts playing her music. After 5 minutes I go on stage and play a game with the fans and then Lox and I do a dance together for a few songs.
I go back stage after I preform and sit around in my phone. I reach for my camera cause I have an hour to kill. All of a sudden I get a text from Lox.
'Get out here now. It's not good'
I walk toward the stage and pass some of the guys. As I get closer I hear laughing. As I walk toward Lox and she looks at me with sympathy. She whispers to me
"I tried to stop him".
I look on stage to see Nash with a very familiar book.
"Their names are Nash grier, Cameron Dallas, Taylor Caniff, Carter Reynolds, and a few others. They are really funny too! I wish i could meet them! Plus they are kinda HOT! Haha I'm a girl i cant help these hormonal swings".
Nash finishes the paragraph and I'm standing there stunned embarrassed and furious.
Before Nash can start the next entry I walk across the stage. The audience starts laughing and pointing at me. I walk by the with my middle finger up. As I get to Nash I can see fear in his ocean blue eyes. Goodness they're cute. Hannah was in the game. I walk up to him snatch the book out of his hand. All he has to say is
"You've been pranked"
I slap him hard in the face with tears streaming down my face.
"That was no prank. That was a viscous and cruel way of hurting my feelings. You stopped down low. Real low. I thought we were getting along."
He looks at me clutching his cheek. He's about to say something when I interrupt him.
"I don't want to hear it scumbag. You're just trying to act cool when all you've done is hurt my heart. You don't have to like me but for the future just tell the person don't pull a childish and irresponsible prank."
I turn away and he grabs my arm. Without turning around I rip my arm out of his grasp and walk off stage tears still streaming down my face. The audience is silent and Lox just looks at me proudly.
As I get off stage the boys look stunned. Shawn steps forward and tries to give me a hug but I deny it and walk away.
I pick up my things and go back to the hotel.
I step into the taxi when I get stopped by large arms. I turn around to see Shawn. I look down. He wipes one of my tears away and picks my chin up.
"I didn't know they were doing that. I soon as I saw you were hurt when you walked off stage I yelled at the guys" he looks down at his hand. His knuckles are bruised and bleeding a bit.
"Shawn you did not" I giggle a bit.
"There's that smile. And yah I did Nash deserved it. Mind if I go back with you?"
"Sure" I said and we both get into the taxi and head off to the hotel.