I'm Sorry

Hey, from now on I'm just gonna be putting up random fairy tail videos..........so yeah. That's all!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*author pov*
It was just another normal day in the guild, Natsu and Gray fighting, Cana drinking, and Elfman telling everyone how to be a true 'man'. The only different thing was that only Lucy's closest friends were talking to her.

Well most of her closest friends.

"Hey Mira! Can I have a strawberry milkshake?" asked Lucy with her signature smile.
"Of course! So, how have you been? I haven't seen you around lately" said Mira smiling back.
"Well, things have just been awkward in the guild whenever I'm around, so I've just been try ing to stay away."
"Oh, I see. Its probably all of the tension. Its been very different ever since Lissana came back. Even I don't understand how she could of been in a whole nother world this whole time" she said with a big of dispare in her eyes.
"Well thanks for the shake! I think I'm gonna go on a job, I haven't been on one in forever, and I need the rent money" said Lucy, her voice cracking a bit.
"Ok, but if you ever need anything, I'm here" said Mira, showing her concern.
"Ok"
'hmmmm..........which job should I do? Catch a gang of thieves... No...umm..oh! Please help us! Monsters have been harasing our city! Reward:80,000 j' thought Lucy.
(A/N: j means jewl)
"Ok Mira-"
"Hey Lucy."
'Natsu! He hasn't talked to me in forever!'
"I see your going on a mission" he said with a stern voice.
"Y- yes i am" said Lucy, stuttering.
"Well, you're obviously going to get hurt if you go alone. Erza! Go on a mission with Lucy!" he said (A/N: again, with a stern voice).
'OH NO! NATSU YOU SHOULDN'T OF DONE THAT' thought Lucy.
Then Erza walked up to Natsu and said calmly "Was that an order natsu?"
He started to tremble but soon he got over it and said "Yes it was! And Gray, I demand you to go too!"
Then Erza requiped into her Heaven's Wheel armor.
"Are you sure it was an order?"
(A/N:Haha! That was a stupid move natsu!)
"Yeah flame brain, what she said. ICE MAKE....."
"Ahhhhhh! Ok, ok. Will you please go with Lucy on her mission. Not that I care" he whispered the last part.
"Well, Gray can go with her! I don't care for that weakling" said Erza, also whispering the last part.

*time skip brought to you by happy: Aye Sir!*

*Lucy pov*

"So, Lucy what was that job request asking for anyway?"
"Um..wow" I said suprised that he actually said something to me, I mean seriously no one has been talking to me except for a Levy, Gajeel, Mira, the Thunder Legion, Wendy, Master, and the Exeeds.
"What's wrong?" he asked with concern in his eyes.
"Nothing...the request said that the villagers need help ridding the monsters from their village" I said trying to hide the sorrow in my eyes with the joy that he wasn't ignoring me.
"Oh, then that should be eas-"
"Raaaaawwwwwwrrrrrrrr!"
Gray was interrupted by the raor of what seemed to be the monster that the request was talking about.
"Stay back Lucy!" he warned.
'what! No way!'
"No way! OPEN GATE OF THE RA-Ahhhhhh!"
The monster then swatted me away into a tree. Like a fly.
"Lucy! ICE MAKE: FLOOR!"
The ground then turned to ice.
"ICE MAKE: CANNON!"
The cannon ball whipped through the air and hit the monster in the gut, which made it fall backwards...defeated.
(A/N: ok, I know I'm horrible at writhing battle sceens, but please don't judge it)
I then felt cold arms around me.
"C'mon Lucy, we need to get back to the guild, and don't worry, I'll leave your reward in your house by your dresser" he said with a smile.
'i haven't seen anyone smile at me ever since lissana........'

*time skip back to the guild brought to you by the monster that Gray just defeated!*

*still Lucy's pov*

I can hear voices.
My eyes won't open.
I can make out one voice...... Natsu.
"Gray, she is weak!"
Are they talking about me?
"She is the worst mage in Fairy Tail!"
"You have no right to say that!"
Who was that....... Wendy.
"He has every right to!"
Erza..................why?
I will open my eyes!
As I did so, I could see all of team Natsu (and lissana) arguing.
They stared at me, either with hate or with care.
Then Natsu and Erza left.
"In so sorry for us waking you Lucy" said Lissana.
"Its ok, I was just wondering.........who were you guys talking about?"
They all looked at me untill Wendy spoke up and said "Lucy.....we were talking about you." she said as a tear rolled down her face, and she ran out the door.
'why would they call me weak?'
"Lissana? What we're they talking about, what are they going to do?"
She started crying, and she looked pained, like She didn't want to tell me.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know this would happen, if I did, then I would of stayed in edolas! Lucy.............they want to kick you off of team Natsu. I'm sorry! *sob* Wendy and I tried to change their minds, but they won't budge. They think your weak. *sob* I'm so sorry Lucy!"
She ran out of the room and I could hear the concerned voices outside.
"Are you ok?!"
"What were you doing in Lucy's room?"
"Did she hurt you?"
Then Natsu........
"That weakling wouldn't be able to hurt Lissana! I'd be surprised if she even put a scratch on her!"
I could also hear my friends trying to back me up.
Wendy.......
"Lucy would never do that to her!"
Mirajane..........
"Lucy is a part of our guild! Don't think so lowly of her!"
Elfman.........
"NONE of you are real men!"
Levy...........
"She is our friend!"
Gajeel......
"Yeah, shrimp's right"
Gray........
"I thought you loved her! What happened to all that talk on how to treat a friend!?"
The exceeds (Happy, Carla, Pantherlily).......
"You shouldn't be able to call yourselves part of this guild if you treat others like that!"
Master.........
"THIS GUILD IS A DISGRACE! HOW COULD YOU TREAT YOUR OWN GUILD MEMBER LIKE THAT! THE ONE YOU CALLED A FRIEND! THE ONE YOU CALLED FAMILY! YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES! AS FAR AS I KNOW, LUCY IS THE STRONGEST MAGE IN FAIRY TAIL! HECK! I WOULD EVEN CHOOSE HER TO BE THE NEXT GUILD MASTER SINCE CLEARLY NONE OF YOU DESERVE THAT TITLE! YOU WILL ALL GET A PUNISHMENT FOR WHAT YOU HAVE SAID ABOUT LUCY! LAXUS, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!"

"Yes! THUNDER DRAGON: ROAR!"

'wow, at least I have some friend in this guild, Wendy, Lissana, Levy, Gajeel, the Thunder Legion, Mira, Elfman, Happy, Carla, Pantherlily, Master. But the rest of the guild has turned on me. I thought you were my friends, Bisca, Alzack, Laki, Jet, Droy, Cana, Juvia, Erza,.........Natsu.

Then I felt a tear roll down my face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Waaaaaaaa! I feel so bad for Lucy! Why did I make this story! *sniff*

Ok, I'm fine now!
Yayyyyyyy! Are you ready.....1149 words!!
YYYAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!
-comment
-vote
-follow
That's all!
-bribrianna49908