Year Eleven

Louis couldn't believe it. For the first time ever, he would go to Harry's place. Anne had a big house and offered Jay to do the party there. Of course, Jay accepted the offer.

Louis knocked on the door, looking around to make sure that no one had followed him. Ever since the movie came out, his fandom had grown massively. Paparazzi  were always around to get a look at him. He liked the attention but didn't want to put Harry in the spotlight like that or see how Louis lived now.

Harry was the one who opened the door, smiling widely at Louis. "Hello there superstar." Harry greeted him. Louis rolled his eyes, walking past Harry and inside the house full of people.

The teenage boy looked different. He was now as tall as Louis and had curly hair. Louis was annoyed by the height. He wasn't very tall and he knew that but now a 15 year old was almost taller than him.

Harry closed the door, following Louis who was slowly walking around the house looking for Jay. He hadn't seen her yet and needed to wish her happy birthday.

"What are you looking for? My bedroom?" Louis looked back at the boy with a frown. "What? No. I'm looking for Jay. You know, the birthday girl."

"She's in the kitchen, follow me." Louis followed Harry in the kitchen where Jay was talking with Anne. He walked up to her with a smile, kissing her cheek. "Happy birthday mum." She turned around, smiling at her son. "I'm so glad you came. I know how busy you can be."

Louis shrugged. "I'm never too busy for you." They talked for a bit while Harry sat a few feet away. Someone else was talking to the teen but his eyes were fixed on Louis. The older man knew that, making him slightly uncomfortable.

Louis knew that Harry was now a teenage boy with hormones. It was only normal for Harry to find him attractive.

After a while, Jay left Louis to go see other guests. Louis decided to go have a look around and hopefully find someone to talk to. He stopped at the stairs, looking up. He wondered is Harry's room was up there. He rolled his eyes. It was his house so of course his room was up there.

"Don't just stare. Come on up." Louis jumped in surprise, looking over at Harry who was smiling at him. The younger boy started walking up the stairs. Louis watched him for a moment before deciding to follow. Once they reached the top, the two boys walked to the very end of the hall.

"My room is away from everyone else. It's nice since my mum doesn't always hear what I'm doing." Harry explained, opening the door. The room was massive. A king size bed was placed in the corner with a desk in the other. Posters of random bands covered the walls with some pictures of Harry.

Harry sat on his bed while Louis walked around, observing. He smirked when he noticed two posters of himself next to Harry's bed.  "Are you a fan now?" Louis asked, pointing towards the posters. Harry blushed. "I was always a fan."

Louis smiled, walking over to sit next to Harry. "How's your boyfriend?" He asked the younger boy. Harry shrugged, laying back in his bed. "He's 18 now and it's bothering my mum. She says that all he wants at his age is sex."

"She's right." Louis pointed out, falling back on the bad next to Harry.

"I know that. I like him and all but I don't want him to be my first."

"Then why are you with him?" Louis asked, turning his head to look at Harry.

"I already told you. I need experience for when the time comes."

Louis let out a sigh. "You know, some people like it when someone is innocent and pure with no experience." Harry's head snapped to the side, making eye contact with Louis. The older man could feel his heart beating faster. Their faces were way too close to each other. He could feel the young boys breath on his own lips.

"What about you? Do you like them with no experience?" Harry didn't seem to mind how close they were at that moment, which made Louis even more nervous. This kid was always so sure of himself.

"It doesn't matter to me. As long as we both feel the same way towards each other."

The two boys stared at each other in silence for a moment. Louis felt like his heart would burst out of his chest but Harry looked calm. It was confusing. Maybe Harry was just never attracted to Louis like that.

"Did you ever fall in love Louis?" Harry asked in a whisper. Louis frowned a little but nodded. "How did you know that you were in love?" He asked this time.

"You just know it. There isn't any way to explain it." Louis answered.

"I think I'm in love." Harry said. He closed his eyes, groaning. He then turned around so his back was facing Louis. "This is so stupid. I'm way too young to be in love." His voice sounded weak, slowly breaking Louis' heart.

Louis put a hand on his shoulder. "That's okay. There is no age in love." Harry turned back around, placing his head in Louis' chest.

"That means way more to me then you would think." Harry said, pulling the older boy close to him.