I LOVE YOU

Amber's POV

Coincidentally as I slumped to cry when they drove off, a taxi honked behind me and I turned then an idea came into my mind.

"Taxi!" I shrilled and stood up.

I got in and said, "Follow that car please"

I tailgated them, I imagined all sorts of warm exchange that Minhyuk and Nana would have.

Would she replace me in her heart with her real Appa???

I bit my lips and controlled my sob, I can't cry!

I'm still the head of the family! I can't cry!

They stopped outside a bulgogi shop and I paid for my fare and hid behind a bench nearby.

I watched as Minhyuk slammed my door and I gritted my teeth at that son of a b*itch, my baby car!

He walked to Nana's side and opened the door.

My little princess lifted her hands adorably to be carried out, and I smiled at that.

Surely Minhyuk will carry his daughter out -

"What the f*ck?" I hissed lowly under my breath when I saw him scolding her instead and Nana pouted.

That f*ck face!!!

Krystal got out of the car and scolded Minhyuk, go, go wifey!!! I cheered her on from far.

My beautiful wife carried Nana out and said something before turning away but Minhyuk roughly held her back.

I swear I was this close to running over and bashing his face in again, but Nana said something and he let my wife go.

I eyed them and thank heavens they sat by the window, and I sat on the floor instead as I looked out for my family.

I watched as Minhyuk ordered and I saw how Nana talked to her Appa.

Was she happy??

Was my Nana happy???

Minhyuk scooped something to Nana...but Nana didn't look pleased, and Krystal was frowning too.

What's going on??

Nana liked bulgogi...oh, Minhyuk's shouting to the waiter, that rude bastard.

Nana withdraw back to her seat and she was frowning while saying something.

My blood boiled when I saw Minhyuk slapped my daughter's face, NANA!!!

I saw the little girl running out of the shop and I stood up to greet her from across the street.

She was crying, my heart hurt so bad.

Then she groggily walked to the middle of the street and I saw a massive truck honking my baby!!!

I shouted desperately, "NANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The little one stopped and eyed me, I ran without doubts.

Nana I love -

*BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

F-F*ck.

Nana's POV

"AMBER!!!!!! AMBER!!!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!! DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Eomma's voice echoed throughout the buildings around the place, and she was being held back by people who kept saying, "Miss! Please don't go near the scene!!"