Chapter 4 - Rick's story

High school reunion

Hey guys! So this chapter is about Rosaline’s ex-boyfriend. Hope you enjoy!

check out Rick on the side for his picture! ;)

Chapter 4 – Rick’s story

“Hey can I get a beer?” a beer-bellied man asked.

“Sure.” I responded and took a beer from the fridge. I quickly opened it and gave it to the man who already had way more drinks than he should of.

“Hey babe, I would like to have your famous Cosmopolitan.” Another woman asked me with a wink showing me a 20 dollars bill.

“Anything for you gorgeous” I responded with a wink and quickly made the drink.

“Here you go my lady” I said as I put the glass of drink in front of her showing her one of my sexy smiles that attracted the ladies.

She gave me a flirty smile and pushed the money towards me with her delicate fingers.

“Yes another tip for the night!” I thought as I slowly took the money without removing my eyes off of the woman. Money was all that mattered, which is why I bit my lips trying to calm myself down while the woman touched my cheek slowly with a finger.

“Oh god, when is this going to be over?!” I thought sighing. Luckily the woman quickly took the glass and went to join the loud crowd.

This was my job; seducing ugly bitches and helping depressed men solve their problems so that I can get a nice tip. Anyways, I shouldn’t complain since working as a bartender I get a lot of tip. For the past almost ten years, I have been working as a bartender in this popular club here in New York. Life was tough, since I was living alone trying to pay off my bills. Since I needed to get good tip and attract the women, I regularly went to the gym to keep up my body. Who would’ve thought that a guy like me who once had no care in the world would be struggling to live?!

*****Flashback*****

“What’s up Rick?”

“Hey sexy”

“Hi Rick”

“Good morning babe”

This is how everyone greets me here in East High. I wasn’t a jock or anything; I just had good looks and lots of money which made me popular automatically.

I nodded my heads to the guys and showed one of my sexy smiles to the girls.

Oh how I loved being awesome like this!

“So babe, why don’t we skip first period and head to my house for a little fun? My parents aren’t home today…” a girl whispered into my ears from behind.