Insane Love

This chapter will be where you'll see the story change from following ahs to my own story. From here on out things are gonna be all from my imagination!
                                 *

Lana and I felt uncomfortable being alone so I decided to stay with her at her house for a while, at least until some of the memories faded away. The taxi pulled into her drive way and she thanked the driver as we walked into her house. "What happened?" I asked as we saw how trashed her house had become. "Those assholes went through everything!" Lana exclaimed. I helped her put a few things back in place and jumped when I heard her gasp. I rushed to her side to see what was the matter. I followed her eyes to a puddle of old blood in the carpet. We both knew it was Wendy's. I put my arms around her hugging her tight. "I'm so sorry Lana... For everything. I shouldn't have tried to help him I don't know what I was thinking." I said as tears started to fall from my own eyes. "It's okay I'm just so happy to be out of there but I have to get rid of this baby soon." She sobbed.

I tensed up at the thought of her getting an abortion but I wasn't fighting with her anymore. "And I'm going to Oliver's house to end this once and for all but I'm not sure when." She said quietly. "Lana please can't we let it be over and stop stirring things up. It's over. Let it be." I whispered, still hugging her. "You're right. It is over. But I have to get rid of this baby." I felt relieved that she was gonna leave Oliver to the police but what about the baby? I couldn't do anything about that. "Help me clean this up." Lana said pulling away from me.

We spent the rest of the evening and the next day cleaning and trying to scrub the blood from the carpet. It was mostly out, only a faded spot remained but I still caught Lana staring at it for minutes at a time and I could tell she still had something on her mind.

"We should move houses." Lana suggested the next evening as we sat in the living room watching tv. She sat on the couch across from me, staring in the direction of the spot of faded blood. "A fresh start." She whispered. I just sat for a few moments before deciding to go to bed in Lana's spare bedroom.

I fell asleep quickly but kept waking up with night mares. I wondered if they happened to Lana too. Finally morning came and I was exhausted from all the tossing and turning. I walked to Lana's room to see if she was awake. On her door I found a note.

I had to do some unfinished business, don't come looking for me I want to do this, I can handle it.
                                  Love, Lana

I gasped, she was going to abort the baby's AND kill Oliver. I quickly threw a coat over my pajamas and ran for the door. Lana had taken her car so I had to take a bike. I pedaled as fast as I could to Oliver's house that was about thirty minutes away but it felt like an hour on a bike.

I pulled the bike into the woods so I could remain unseen until I got an idea of the situation. I saw Oliver and Lana's cars both in the drive and I started for the door. I was breathing hard from the long ride and tried not to be too loud. The door was cracked and I could see that Oliver must have just gotten home. I saw Lana standing in the corner with a gun pointed at his head as he went to fix himself a drink.

I listened carefully to their conversation. I heard Lana tell him the police were on their way to send him to the electric chair but she had the tape with her so I knew they didn't have it. He started to mix a drink and I saw Lana yell at him to sit down and cock the pistol in her hand.

Suddenly Oliver pulled a gun off the shelf and held it up at Lana. I saw a shocked expression cross her face and I knew it was time to intervene even if I got shot. I slowly pushed the door open. "Guys please stop this. It's over, just let it be over! I can't take this anymore." They both looked at me in complete shock. "Well look at that Oliver it's your mommy. Now what are you gonna shoot her too?" Lana sneered.