Chapter 14

"Niall it's not what you think",I said while wrapping my body around the blanket.

"Oh really? Then why did I hear Liam banging and screaming your name then Holly?",Niall questioned me.

"I'm sorry Niall but I'm not a little girl anymore! I'm 19 years old and I'm in love with Liam ok?", I said while I felt tears come out of my eyes.

"Ok, well since you're so "grown up" then why don't you move back in with dad so he could beat you and then you'll try to commit suicide because you're an attention seeking whore!", Niall yelled at me.

Once he said "attention seeking whore", I felt my heart tear apart. I can't believe Niall said that to me! And for me to commit suicide?!?! I wasn't trying to commit suicide I was depressed!

"Niall,you can't treat Holly like that! If she has to move out then I'm moving out with her.", Liam said while grabbing my hand.

"Fine. If you die Holly because you commit suicide because Liam cheated on you, then don't count me to be at your funeral.", Niall said while slamming my bedroom door.

I only wanted to do one thing:Cry. And that I did. Liam saw me crying and he pulled me into a big hug and comforted me.

"I will never cheat on you Holly. I love you too much to leave you.", Liam said while he brushed my hair with his finger tips.

"I love you too", I said while sobbing on his shoulder.

He looked into my eyes and said,"Let's run away together."

"What?!?!", I said suddenly.

"Yeah! Let's do it!", Liam said while putting his clothes on.

"But Liam?!?! What about One Direction?!?! You can't leave the band!", I said while putting my clothes on as well.

"All I need in my life is you. I don't care about the band or your brother not approving of our realationship. I love you Holly and I want you to stay in my life until we grow old and see our granchildren playing. Please Holly?", Liam said while looking into my eyes.

I looked into Liam's chocolate brown eyes and said,"Ok"

He grinned from my statement and started packing up my clothes. Once my clothes were all packed I packed Liam's clothes and then we went downstairs to find Niall.

"You're going to leave?", Niall asked sadly.

"After the way you treated me Niall? Yes! I'm done living in your shadow so this is goodbye.", I said while storming out of the house.

"Let's go babe.", Liam said while reaching out for my hand.

"Ok", I said while grabbing his hand and ran to his car.

He started the engine and took off on the road. This feels like a fairytale. Liam is my prince charming and I'm the dasmel in distress. He saved me and now we are running away together. God I love Liam so much.