Chapter 7

As Liam and I were strolling around the park, Liam grabbed my hand and interwined our fingers. I felt my heart race while he looked into my eyes. Why does he have to be so perfect?

"Hey do you want to get some icecream?",he asked me.

"Sure", I said while we walked to the icecream man.

We both ordered a vanilla icecream and sat down on a little bench to eat them.

As we were eating our icecream Liam said,"When we are done eating our icecream do yoyou want to look at the stars?"

"Sure.", I said.

20 minutes have passed and we were done with our icecream. Liam grabbed my hand and took me to a patch of green grass to sit down and gaze at the stars. While Liam was naming all the stars, the only thing I was focusing on was Liam. He sounded so smart when he was talking about the stars.

"Holly?!?!", Liam said.

"Sorry Liam. I was just thinking.", I said.

"Thinking about what?", he asked all flirty like.

I didn't want to lie to him so I said, "You"

"Well do you want to know what I was thinking about?", he asked me.

"What?", I asked

"Me doing this.", he said and then suddenly he smashed his perfect lips onto mine.

It felt so perfect and so pure. I wish this moment could last forever. He then pulled himself onto me and it soon became a HUGE make-out session. I then stopped kissing him and got up.

"Why did you stop?", he asked me.

"It's getting late and I don't want Niall to worry about me. But we could finish this later.", I said all flirty like.

"That's fine for me", he said and then grabbed my hand again and we walked back home.

The minute we got home, everyone came towards us and asked us a million questions.

"Ok guys. I understamd that you want to know about our date BUT I'm tired so I'm going to bed.", I said while walking towards my room.

"Me too. Night guys.", Liam said while walking with me.

"Use protection!", Louis and Faye said.

"You guys are sick!", Liam said.

I was about to go in my room but then I said," Liam,do you think you can sleep with me again?"

"Of course love.", Liam said while walking into my room with me.

I put on my pajamas and Liam took off his shirt and I was staring right at his abs. Oh god.

"Like what you see?", Liam asked.

"Oh my gosh Liam.", I said while blushing.

I got in bed and so did he and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

He kissed my cheek and said,"Goodnight love"

"Goodnight" I said and then I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.