Finally the day has come chapter 71

I woke up cuddled up to Curren, with three little bodies spread around the bed. I missed my family and now i have it back. I got out of bed and went to make pancakes and but out cheerios for the trips. "Babe, can you come get Ollie and bring him downstairs i have the other two." I herd so i rushed up the stairs and got Ollie. "What's the plans for today?" I asked Curren. "I was going to go to the Berrics with my lovely family." He said smiling at me. "Sure we can go, as i already have to work in an hour." i said sitting at the table with some cereal after giving the triplets their food.

"My children need to be in daycare." I said to Curren when Louie and Alec took the triplets to go do something. "Yeah, have you looked into it?" Curr asked. "Yeah, i looked into a couple and i fond the perfect one, we have to go look at it with the childrens." I said smiling at him. "Alright, when?" He asked me. "This afternoon." I replied. "Ok, i guess we can go." He said before going to skate with his friends then i started to work. 

After work  I went home then got everyone into the van so we could see the daycare. "Here we are." I said at the only city nursery school. "Why here?" Curr asked me as we got the kids out of their seats. "I was thinking we can put them in here then after lunch but before nap time someone can come and pick them up like your mom and she can watch them in the afternoon so its not too much work for her." I said smiling at him. "Alright, that sounds like a plan, this is how you wanted to tell me?" He asked. "Yeah, lets go meet everyone and pick up all the papers." I said as we walked in with the triplets. "Talia!" The supervisor greeted me. "Hi, Dide." I said then introduced the children "theses are my little ones, Felix, Oliver or Ollie and Peyton."  "This is Curren my future husband." 

A couple of hours later and the kids didnt want to leave, i think they will like it here and Curren grabbed all the paper work and finally we all left. "Do you think we could put them in the daycare three half days and two full days?" I asked before we got into the van. "Sure we can they seem to really like it there." "I'll be right back then." i said before walking back in and talking to Dide. When i got back to the van i got in started it and said "Monday Wedesday and Friday they have half days so that your parents can have breaks in between days then Tuesday and Thursday they have full days."  "Alright, ill call my mom now and tell them now. 

----------------------8 months later-----------------------

"We are finally getting married!" I yelled at my best friends Tegan Candace and Cecilia. "Yes, finally." They said before we went to go get my wedding dress. "What are the trips doing in the wedding?" Tegan asked me. "Well, Pey is the flower girl with Ollie and Fefe walking down with her." I said smiling at the thought while putting her in her car seat. Curren has the boys today to finish getting fitted for their tuxes while we got fitted for our dresses. "So the wedding is in three days." Candi said. "Finally after how long?" Ceci asked. i laughed and Tegan got in the front with me and the other two got in the back with Pey. 

We got everything done and dropped my dress off at Ceci and Candi's apartment. "So we have a practice wedding tomorro, and then the wedding the day after." I said to the girls before dropping off Tegan and Ben's as they started to date again. 

----------------the next day--------------

"Alright everyone line up and we will get started." The coordinator said. "We will have Candi and Ben walk first then stand on their sides with Ceci and Alec walking after, Curren will walk after them and then Tegan and Louie will walk after him, the babies will walk down after and then Ashton, Cody, Austyn and Tate will walk Talia down the isle." She said. "This is a pick a seat not a side type of wedding, then the wedding reception will happen and ending with the dancing." She then added. "Lets try this thing." I yelled before everyone got into place, with me going to my room and two of the boys with me. 

After we went thorough it a few times we all went out and had fun after dropping the trips with grandma Caples. 

--------------wedding--------------

I got into my dress really nervous about this whole wedding. "Tal, it will be fine everything will be perfect sweetheart." Cody said. Tate walked in and asked where Curren was and all four boys quickly went to find him and mostly have the father to new husband talk, or best friends to new husband talk. "What if he doesnt say 'i do' or decides to run away before this starts?" I asked Tegan. "You look beautiful." Louie said walking into the room. "Caples leave?" I asked wondering why he was in here. "No, Curren said and i quote 'i have waited for this moment since i first laid eyes on her and now she will be Mrs Curren Caples in the matter of hours, i am so happy to have her in my life as well as my children even if three is a lot right now' then he smilied and told me to come find you and tell you you are beautiful, and he was right to tell me to come tell you because you are." Louie replied. 

"It's time people." I herd before the four boys came back into the room and said go line up to the girls and then Austin walked out into the hall until it was time for me to leave. "You ready?" Tate asked me. "Yeah i am." I said before the three boys said "Curren is going to start to cry the second he sees you." at the same time. "You think so" I asked them. "Of course. "Get ready come on baby girl lets get you married." Austin said. we walked down arm in arm and it was a sight to see. The boys were right and Curren started to cry the second he said me, and the trips were standing with Curren. "Someone get a picture of that." I said trying not to cry. "Will do." Someone said and before i knew it i was standing with my family about to make us an official family with the same last name. I think everyone started to cry during our vows because let me tell you they were beautiful and both had the trips in them and everything that has happened before and after we met. 

"Do you Talia take Curren to be your beloved Husband?" The minister asked me. "i do." I said smiling.   "And do you Curren take Talia to be your beloved wife?" He asked Curren "i do." He said smiling at me. "I now pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride." He finished. We kissed and all of our friends cheered loudly and everyone else was clapping. 

We went to the reception and ate and talked and laughed and listened to speeches then Curren decided to speak. "Talia, i havent known you long and we had our fights and make ups and this has resulted in our three wonderful children and this day and i just wanted to say that i love you so so so so much and nothing could ever change that, our fights meant nothing to me compared to the love that was shared between us every day we have together, im madly in love with you and this is only the first step to showing you even more, because now i have the rest of my life to prove to you that im in love with you and i cant wait to have more beautiful children with you and watch our grandchildren grow up and grow old with you babe." I was once again crying from everything. 

"We are going to do something a little different for the first dance of the husband and wife." The DJ said. I picked up Felix and Ollie as Curren followed me with Pey and we all danced as a family. "What are we doing for our honeymoon about the childrens?" I asked. "My parents, Ben and Louie, all of your friends we have a lot of support who will help with our babies. If you are wondering i havent talked to my parents since the family trip and i never told them about the wedding so thats why my friends walked me down the isle. "For the father daughter dance things are going to be a lot different too, with four of the brides best friends each dancing with her." The DJ said.