17;lucaz part 2

Jessa.

"Run!" Luke exclaimed and grab ahold of my hand, dragging me out of Toys'R'us.

"Oi, bongok punya American. Haish." The Malaysian man cursed.

"Lucas, why would you do that?" I asked him whilst laughing uncontrollably once we were further from the toy shop.

"'Cause he started glaring at me once the girls started noticing who I was! That and he was eyeing you.." He trailed off and blushed.

"Ew." I shivered in disgust, "guess I should thank you from stopping the pervert, yeah?"

"Duh, you should." Luke said in an 'obviously' tone of voice.

I slapped his shoulder, "stop being a girl, Lucas. Stay in your lane." I chuckled.

Luke rubbed the spot I hit him, "That actually hurts, Jessa." He whined which only made me laugh harder.

"Glad I could make you happy." I heard Luke mumble out.

"What?"

"What?"

"You said something."

"No I didn't." Stubborn Luke.

"I'm not deaf, Lucas." I rolled my eyes.

"And I'm not an open book." He retorted.

"Really?" I crossed my arms, "cause you seem to be very," I looked down to his still opened zipper, "very open."

Luke followed my gaze, "shit." He exclaimed and went to zip it, making me laugh out loud.

"How long did you know?" Luke asked, flustered.

"Just now when you went to pick up the dropped plush toy. Your zipper kinda.." I trailed off and laughed.

"This is embarrassing." Luke said and scratched the back off his neck, awkwardly.

"So, since you ruined my chance of looking and buying toys, I get to choose where we go next." I said and started walking.

"I don't mind." He shrugged, "where do you wanna go next?"

"I don't know. I'm not the one who dragged us away from the others to go to a mall."

Luke stopped walking and gave me a funny glance, "I thought yo- never mind. Lets go there." Luke pointed towards a sign near an escaltor going down.

"Laser tag?" I asked with a raised eyebrow, "what's laser tagging?"

Luke's jaw dropped, "how can you not kn- you know what? I'm not gonna even ask. " he chuckled.

"Come on, lets play laser tag."

-

"Get down, idiot!" I exclaimed at Lucas and pushed his head down to the ground.

"Ow! Jess, this is just a game! Stop acting like a soldier in a battlefield!" Luke exclaimed.

"Hey, can you two shut up?" I guy asked and he was met with a laser in the chest by me.

"Seriously, Jessa?"

"What?"

"He was our ally!"

"So? There were no rules saying I'm not allowed to kill an ally." I shrugged.

Luke chuckled, "you're such an adorable, clueless, under a rock girl." He said and patted my head.

Then I got shot.

"Dammit, Lucas!"

"There were no rules saying I can't kill my own teammate." He stuck his tongue out at me.