Hogwarts Express

Raine's POV

I smiled softly as I watched group after group of eleven year-olds run through the brick wall to enter platform 9 3/4. Each one of their hearts beating loudly and their minds going into overdrive to take in the magic they were experiencing.

Okay, I should probably introduce myself. My name is Raine Midnight, and I am a vampire from birth- meaning my parents were vampires. Now, my parents are pushing up daisies; I refuse to say that they are dead 'cause technically I am too. I age too, until I choose to stop... if I choose to stop. As a vampire I can read minds- it is kind of like hearing voices in your head that sound like the people around you- very hard to block out. Luckily I have mastered this, so I can give any potential friends privacy, but then again, who would want to be friends with a vampire? My eyes are strange- completely white/silver with a light blue ring around the outside. I have pale skin, naturally red lips (a trademark sign of a vampire), fiery red ringlets and fangs. Yes, fangs.

To make matters worse; I am also a metamorphagus. Can I get any weirder?? I hope not. Instead of staying red when I am angry, by hair catches fire. It doesn't burn- but it's scary. When I'm hungry my eyes turn from white/silver to black; so stay away.

I stood from my seat on platform 9 and walked casually through the bricks to find myself amongst the hustle and bustle of platform 9 3/4.

As usual, I am greeted by gasps, squeals and wolf-whistles. Did I forget to mention that I'm a famous singer to wizards? My stage name is Midnight, so naturally I start to her things like:

"OMG! It's Midnight! Ahh!!!"

"She's going to Hogwarts!?"

"Yeah! Didn't you read celeb.com last night?!"

I smirked and flipped my fiery curls and started signing magazines that were being thrown at me. What can I say? I'm used to it. I finished and pulled my trunk onto the train and found myself an empty compartment.

I closed the door and lifted my trunk into storage- pulling out my black guitar.

I strummed a few chords and hummed to tune it. Then I started to sing a muggle song that I wanted to re-create.

Seems like everybody’s got a price,

I wonder how they sleep at night.

When the tale comes first,

And the truth comes second,

Just stop, for a minute and

Smile

Why is everybody so serious!

Acting so damn mysterious

You got your shades on your eyes

And your heels so high

That you can’t even have a good time.

Everybody look to their left (yeah)

Everybody look to their right (ha)

Can you feel that (yeah)

Well pay them with love tonight

It’s not about the money, money, money

We don’t need your money, money, money

We just wanna make the world dance,

Forget about the Price Tag

Ain’t about the (ha) Cha-Ching Cha-Ching.

Aint about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-Bling

Wanna make the world dance,

Forget about the Price Tag.

We need to take it back in time,

When music made us all UNITE!

And it wasn’t low blows and video Hoes,

Am I the only one gettin tired?

Why is everybody so obsessed?

Money can’t buy us happiness

Can we all slow down and enjoy right now

Guarantee we’ll be feelin

All right.

Everybody look to their left (yeah)

Everybody look to their right (ha)

Can you feel that (yeah)

Well pay them with love tonight

Yeah yeah

Oo-oooh

Forget about the price tag

I smiled and turned around to hear clapping coming from a group of boys standing at the door...

------------------------------------------------

Wow, that felt good to write. I've been meaning to write a HP fan-fic for ages!

Ok, you probably have guessed it (it you read the title or description, lol, of course you did), this is a Marauders fan-fic. BRING ON THE PAST! This story will include James Potter with Lily Evans,  maybe Severous Snape, Sirius Black, Peter Pettigrew and of course, Remus Lupin!

So please...

VOMMENT!!!!!!!!!