Prologe:How I BECAME A VAMPIRES SLAVE

A/N: THIS STORY DOES HAVE SWEARING IN IT!!! 

P.S PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME 

P.P.S I AM BRITISH AND FROM LONDON. WHOOHH GO BRITISH PEOPLE AND BRITISH ACCENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:0..........................................................................................0:

Hi my name is Clarissa faery, I know  a weird last name but don't blame me, blame my ansesters. Anyway I'm 18 now and have a really fudged  up life, because  I'm a vampires slave. I bet your wondering how that happened? well let me tell you....

FLASHBACK...

'Mum I'm 15 for fudge sake why am I still not allowed a boyfriend?' it's not that I wanted a boyfriend, but it's because I thought that it has to be an injustice to not even be alowed a boyfriend, even if no one noticed me!!!                                                                                                                        

'Clarissa Angelica Faery we are NOT HAVING THIS CONVERSATION AGAIN!!!' she took a deep breath probably trying to calm down 'now be a good girl and get your mum some milk from the shop'

' But omma...' (a/n omma is the korean word for mum, often call my mum this)

'Don't omma me and go to the shops here is the money'. 

so I set of for the shops to buy the stupid milk for mum. So there I was in Londis when sudennly this guy comes up to me and points a gun to my back!!! I was scared at first, until he said 'come on little whore,don't make a scene or I'll kill you and everyone in this store.' There weren't alot of people but I'd have felt like sh*tl if I let him kill them too, so I went with him.

As soon as he stuffed me in the van I had had enough of him treating me like a piece of shi*t, so I decided to give him a piece of my mind. I had told him somthing along the lines of ' You better fucking let me go now before I make your balls so blue you won't even consider having any fucking kids and then I will fucking cut your dick in too tiny little pieces and feed it to the fucking sharks' insert breath 'and then I will get that fucking gun of yourrs and shove it up your ass and shot and I WILL be torturous with your death, so best  save yourself now and let me go. I promise not to tell  anyone' insert puppy dog look.

He just looked at me and fuc*ing laughed!!! After he was done laughing he said to me 'nighty night whore!!' I was about to say somthing very rude but just when I opened my mouth to say it everything went all black.

10 hours later

I woke up to have a gag around my mouth and to be bound to the chair. There was no light except the light of the moon Or at least I thought it was the moon. All I could see was grey upon grey which I was guessing was the concrete. It was so cold, to the extent that I thought I awas in Antartica.

Suddenly there was a really bright light and the hottest guy I had ever seen in my 15 years of life came in. I looked up to see Stormy grey eyes with slight specks of cold and light blue in them. I waited for him to say somthing, because I was too mesmirised by his eyes to say anything myself, I mean who knew eyes could be so sexy? While I was thinking this I was looking at him the whole time.

Suddenly a Husky, cool, deep voice came out of his mouth  and I felt as if I was bathing in a velvety chooclate with the rough edges of strawberries surrounding me.

But that was all before what he said actually connected in my brain. He had said 'hello my name is prince Jason Leonardo Scoot Tyler but you will call me master. Because you are now my slave.' I sat there in silence for a while before I burst out laughing once I could finally stop, I spat out ' you're such a joker, I will never be anyone's slave! I would rather get killed and put into hell before I bow down and execpt orders from anyone other than God!!!  Idiot'.

It was his turn to be silence before said in a mencing voice ' your death can be arranged, but I think you would be to fun to kill. Now I will send my faviourite cleaning slave to get you and show you to your room. I think you would be great as a blood slave for I would take pleasure from your screams of pain.' He laughed evily and turned around. And although his laugh was the most scary laugh I had ever heard it turned me on and had me thinking, how can someone so hot be so cold? I soon recovered though and said in a mencing tone ' your sick how can a human drink another person's blood! That is totally gross.' He turned around once again when he was at the door and said ' sorry to disspoint but I am not a stupid, fragile human. But a vampire.'  And with that he was gone and I was shut back into darkness.

Back to present

And that's how I turned out to be a vampires slave!!!

I am now trying to get to sleep on the most uncomftable bed as I twisted and turned but nothing seemed to make me very comftable so I gave up. I went to the Kitchen suddenly very hungry. I grabbed my faviourite cerals (coco rocks!!! They totally rule) and went to get a bowl, spoon and some whole milk cause it's pbviously the best milk with all it's fatty goodness.

Anyway I was half way through my ceral when Prince Jason came in on the phone. I quickly ducked hoping he wouldn't see me. But me being me I had no luck what so ever so he did indeed see me. The person he was talking to seemed to be angry and he just rolled his eyes. 3years with the guy and I still couldn't get over how hot he was!!! His pale but still slightly tanned skin was on show since all he was wearing was his boxers. My eyes trailed dow over his 6 pack and his toned arm muscles. He had strong well defined muscles in his legs that showed that he must work out a lot and run maybe he even swam. When my eyes finally stopped taken him in I met his amused Steel blue eyes.

He said 'like what you see slave?' I just stared at him in shock ever since the day I first saw him he had not once spoken to me agin or drank my blood. I was put onto The cleaning slave squad about a week after are little encounter. My retort to his question was ' It's alright but i've seen better over my life. also my name is Clarissa not slave so if you would very kindly call me that me and you should have no problem what so ever.' I gave him a smile and new I would regret this later on as I continued to eat my cerals.