Adventures of Laura-Lee and Carly: South Korea

Kaay soo I had my friend CourtssX over for a sleepover last night.....and I had a strange dream..and I decided to make it a story about us....and our adventures as fictional characters....in the world of Korea me the english teacher and her as the friend that got dragged by me due to I missed her :[ anyways here it goes!

Characters: (now I need to mention that since they are based on real people..... that I do not own the famous people in this story!!)

Laura-Lee Grace

age 26

short english second language teacher at a high school in Seoul Korea.

Blue eyes, dark brown hair

best friends with Carly

Carly Wells

age 26

short adorable girl who is dragged to korea by laura-lee......and hating it...but she keeps it hidden

blue eys, black hair, snakebites, tongue piercing, ears pierced, and a tattoo on each wrist

Choi Seunghyun

age 23

extremely hot korean rapper in Big Bang...that is all! Haha :P

Kwon Jiyong or G-Dragon

age 22

extremely hot rapper from Big Bang(basically think of them in any of their looks that you prefer....haha :p)

Lee Seunghyun or Seungri

age 20

extremely hot/cute maknae of Big Bang

Dong Yongbae

age 22

extremely muscular boy of Big Bang

Kang Daesung

age 21

extremely funny member of big bang

andddd done.. these are the majorish characters soo any others in the story dont really need to listed unless I end up changin the plot line in my head, and if a charcter becomes more Major, ill fix it, haha :p sooooo yeaaa :P hope you all like it!

Summary: Laura-Lee, an english teacher, is told she has a teaching position....in Korea! In the mix of learning the language and finding her way around.....she finds herself two months into her job...and loving it. She is given a week break by her school, so she decided that a reunion is in order....Carly! Dragging her over for a vist.....they both discover that Korea is a lot more Romantic than they thought.....this is their story.