What!?!

PERCY

The next two weeks went as normal then Annabeth started sleeping a bit more peacefully and eating more and I was so happy. Then stuff started getting weird two weeks after that.

First Annabeth woke up on Monday only to run to the bathroom to throw up. I held her hair back as she emptied her stomach of it's contents the hard way. That day she decided to take the day off to try to head the bug off. However, she just kept getting sick day after day. She was one of the most liked teachers so now our quarters were full of flowers and get well cards.

One day I took some food from the great hall and brought it up to our room for her. When I got there she looked grateful but nervous at the same time. We were eating and talking, just having a good time.

"Hey, Percy, do you remember when I found you at camp Jupiter with Jason, Piper, and Leo? Remember our plans for new Rome, go to school, get a place, start a family."

I nodded and she placed a hand on her stomach and said

"We're half way there."

I felt a grin spread slowly across my face and I jumped up, grabbed her, and spun her around in my arms. When I set her back down I kissed her. I then kissed her stomach.

"I'm gonna be a dad! I'm gonna be a father!!! I swear that I could never be happier! Can I tell everyone? Please!"

She laughed. "How about we start with Will, Nico, Thalia, and Clarisse then the teachers. After that I bet the news will travel like wildfire on its own."

With that I picked her up bridal style, ran to the great hall, put her down right outside, ran in and told Nico, Will, and Thalia to get Clarisse and meet us just outside.

When they came I motioned for Annabeth to tell them but I was so excited. I was jumping up and down.

"Guys, I'm pregnant."

Their reactions were all different.

Nico: smirks, pats my arm while saying "Congrats"

Thalia: I'm happy for you but as a hunter of Artemis I feel the need to clarify that I don't want those in my future unless I'm babysitting.

Clarisse: kneels down, squints at Annabeth's stomach and says "you better not be a wimp"

Will: I'm your doctor for everything except one of my siblings can do the birthing. Puts a hand on her stomach, closes eyes in concentration. "healthy, you are one and a half months in, two babies"

So there you g-  wait. Two babies. Twins. We are having twins. TWINS!!!!!!!!!!  ;-D I'm so happy I'm gonna burst!!!

So after that I helped Annabeth back to our rooms (with a lot of protests on my Wise Girl's part) before I went and quietly told the rest of the staff. They were overjoyed!!! They let me take the rest of the day off!

I love children!

HARRY

So when lunch came around, everything was pretty much normal until, when we were talking to Thalia, Nico, and Will, Percy ran up, whispered something to them and ran out again. They got up, got Clarisse and went out. When they came back Thalia was smiling, Nico was doing a small smile, Will was beaming, and Clarisse was trying really hard to keep a smile off her face and was failing miserably at it.

"What's going on?" I asked.

They looked at each other and nodded before answering.

"Annabeth is having a baby." Nico said quietly.

"Well it's actually twins." Will corrected while gently elbowing him in the ribs.

Wow.

Again sorry for a short chapter but I was really excited to write this and it's 12:22 pm. Well, technically it's 12:22 am. I would like to get some sleep. Hope you enjoy.

I know it's easy but:

1. What is Cerberus' favourite toy?

2. How do you calm Fluffy?