; three ;

"Are you still talking to that mystery boy of yours? Aren't you two going to confess?" Chris asked, sweat running down his face as the sun beats down on his pale skin, Dan scoffs and stopped to catch his breath. Chris ran another lap before stopping right in front of Dan, resting his palms on his knees.

"If you still want to know, I am not confessing anytime soon." Dan said, sitting on the green grass and wiped the sweat off his damp forehead using the back of his hand.

"You've been speaking for a month, yet you don't even know each other's names. I'm so confused." Chris stated, and Dan just nodded. He does want to know who he's been talking to for the past month, but he was too scared to confess who he was. What if his little internet companion stops speaking to him once he finds out he was talking to the little clumsy waiter at Rachel's.

Suddenly a football landed right in front of their feet, causing both of them to look up.

"Hey, can one of you toss that back?"

Dan recognized that voice, and he soon stood up and grabbed the ball. He stared up and saw Phil from the other side of the field, his hand over his eyes in order to shield them from the sun. Dan gulped, and wished that his poor physical skills won't interfere with his lame attempt of a throw. He drew his hand back, and threw the ball in Phil's direction. It successfully landed right in front of Phil, and the blue eyed lad shouted "Thanks!" before going back to his game of footie with his friend, PJ.

"That Phil bloke sure is something." Chris suddenly spoke, watching as Phil and PJ battle over the ball. Dan watched as he drew the ball back and forth with his feet, his arms flexing every time he takes the ball from the ground and throwing it at PJ. He was absolutely gorgeous. 

"He is." Dan agreed.

-

PL1999:

I'm thinking about you.

dhxwxll:

you don't even know me.

PL1999:

doesn't matter.

dhxwxll:

I could be a murderer.

PL1999: 

im cool with that

dhxwxll: 

creep 

PL1999:

Are you sure we go to the same school, mister?

dhxwxll:

Wokingham High School. yes.

PL1999:

but have I seen you before?

dhxwxll: 

probably. 

PL1999:

You're popular?

dhxwxll:

oh of course not

"Are you talking to mystery boy again?" 

Dan's head shot up when he heard Chris' voice, who has now taken a seat next to him along with his other good friend, Troye. It was lunch time, and everyone was probably having lunch in the cafeteria. But Dan tends to spend his lunch outside on a bench, underneath an oak tree in the basis of their school.