Chapter 11

"That's the final straw Fluttershy I cannot cope with those idiotic friends of yours!" One look at Discords face could tell the wisest of ponies he was in a state of annoyance. "How could you say that Discord they were only trying to throw a birthday party for you. It has not been easy for them to accept us but now they have you want to throw it all back in their faces!" Discord sighed and sat down next to Pandoras cot. He smiled at his daughter who looked up at him and giggled. "I am sorry Fluttershy, I will try to be more considerate of other ponies feelings I promise." Fluttershy smiled and walked over to Discord and kissed him. "Oh Discord I have some news for you, my mother told me that Queen Chrysalis has had a Colt!" Discord stood up quickly and shouted, "Wha What do you mean? How could she I mean after all... Oh what shocking news. Any idea I mean who the father is as I would REALLY LIKE TO KNOW!!" Fluttershy was taken aback. " Why do you even care Discord she is just... what do you mean how could she?" Discord backed away and said, "Oh she is an old acquaintance of mine we were school friends." Fluttershy thought nothing more about the situation and went into the kitchen to feed Pandora and Angel Bunny leaving Discord alone. "How could she have a baby, my own first love, my precious Chrysalis betraying me for someone else, She has a surprise waiting for her and this boyfriend, why they are not even married!" Discord looked over at the picture of Fluttershy and him together alongside Pandora and for the first time in Discords life he looked ashamed and he started to softly cry.