Chapter9

13 Years Later.                                          Twilight Sparkle looked at the thirteen year old filly in front of her. Pandora had become one of the most feared ponies in Equestria. "Why hello Twilight do you like what I have done to the place I think chaos suits Equestria. I think the best part is that I cannot be stopped as you cannot destroy me with the elements of harmony as I do not think my own mother would turn me to stone! Twilight Sparkle was speechless. After all the times she and her fellow ponies had spent saving Equestria  it was now for nothing. The scene in front of her was heartbreaking. Ponies were running around in panic, the sky was raining chocolate milk and Pandora had taken all the ponies cutie marks. Equestria was no longer a place of harmony but a place of misery.                   Twilight Sparkle woke up with a scream. "Thank goodness it was only a dream, I am only getting myself worked up none of this can happen, can it?" The door knocked. Twilight went and opened it and Fluttershy was with Discord and in his arms laid Pandora smiling away at Twilight.  "Are you ok Twilight you seem worried about something." Twilight told Fluttershy it was nothing and they all sat down for an hour chatting to one another. Fluttershy and Discord went outside the house and said goodbye to Twilight. Pandora opened her mouth and said, "Goodbye Twilight I saw the dream too." Twilight nearly jumped out of her skin. Twilight thought,"How can a baby talk? What ever the future brings I have to be ready, Pandora has a surprise coming for her!"