Playing with the Truth (part1)

I had just told Isi, Polly and Becky what Darcey had said about Jasmine during French.
"That's so horrible of her!" Polly exclaimed.
"She should just leave her alone," Becky said.
Just then Nieve and Darcey walked in.
"Why did you say that about Jasmine in French Darcey?" Isi asked her straight away.
"God it was only a joke guys" Darcey said rolling her eyes.
"Yeah you were laughing loads as well yesterday Mollie," Nieve adds.

"No I wasn't! How can you say that? Actually no that's just the kinda thing you would say. I mean really how did I actually put up with you both for two years? All your 'jokes' that weren't funny at all, all you nicknames for me that actually upset me. Putting chewing gum in my hair, spitting water over me, the list is endless! I lived through it all though somehow and am now moving on without you but you start messing with my friends you actually start to piss me off. All you enjoy doing is bitching about others behind their back. And for that reason most people don't actually like you either. They don't find your jokes that funny either. And one day the others will leave you as well like me and Polly did. That was the best decision I've made. Why can't you just leave everyone's lives alone and concentrate on your own. Just leave my friends alone. Actually no just leave everyone alone. Because if I ever treated you how you've treated me and others you'd get the biggest shock of your life. Now I know I probably sound harsh and no doubt people will feel sorry for you and hate me but I don't mind. I've finally said what I've wanted to say for so long. So I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings you've hurt mine a lot too." I walk quickly out of the room before the tears start to fall. Mainly from shock of what I've just done. And I'm just completely overwhelmed from other emotions as well.

Luckily no one follows me and I go to find the only teacher I can talk to that might understand. Thankfully he's there. Mr Outen was my form tutor in yr7 and 8 and so he knows everyone really well. I knock on the door.
"Hello Mollie, what are you doing here?"
"Urm sir I was wondering if I could talk to you about something. I know you're not our form tutor anymore but you know us all better than anyone else so I was hoping you could give me some advice,"
"Of course, give me five minutes and we can have a chat in the office."
"Thanks sir," I say gratefully.

I tell him everything, absolutely everything from the beginning. I also explain what I just said to them now and he gives me some advice on what to do. He says he'll have a chat with some of the other teachers but just to stay calm for now. I thank him as I leave. I check my watch and see it's only 2.45. I still have 35 minutes left of lesson so I either go to class and try and go home. If I go home I look like a coward so class it is I suppose.

We have art so unfortunately as its so relaxed there's a lot of opportunities for people to say stuff about/to me. I make my way over there planning on entering with my head held high. I don't regret any of what I said. I take a few breaths as i approach the classroom door. Counting silently to 3 I push open the door and walk in. Everyone immediately looks at me and I notice even worse that we have a cover teacher.

I head over to my table where I sit next to Nieve as we have a seating plan, and not really wanting to sit next to Nieve and sure she wouldn't want to sit next to me I go to Isi who sits the other side of me. "Urm Isi can we swap seats please?" I ask quietly well aware that the whole class practically is staring at me. "Yeah sure," she replies moving her stuff over for me. I take out my book and pencil case and hear Nieve mutter "now you can't even sit next to me."
I probably shouldn't reply but I can't help it.
"It's more the fact that I didn't think you would want to sit next to me. I don't care where I sit really," I say looking straight into her eyes. She holds her glare for a few seconds longer before she looks away. The teacher then tells us to get back in with out work and gradually people start talking amongst themselves again.

Isi kindly explains what we're doing and I silently get on with it, not looking up at anyone else if I can help it fearing judgement in their eyes. Unfortunately Lewis (A/N sorry should've mentioned at the beginning I (mollie) have had a crush on Lewis since year 7 but he's like the most popular boy and I'm super shy and I don't think he'd ever go out with me) catches my eye at one point. 'Oh god' I think. 'He probably hates me now'.
Surprisingly though he mouths 'you okay?' to me.
I shrug my shoulder and give him a small smile. I don't really know myself. He smiles back before continuing with his work.

Only Isi really talks to me. Polly, Becky and Jasmine all ask if I'm okay but no one else. That's how it stays until the end of the lesson.
I am waiting for Polly outside when Darcey heads over towards me. I see a few other from our form look over as she storms towards me.

This isn't gonna be good.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Hey everyone so that's the first part of this story.
I know it's probably quite confusing at some points as I'm having to try and explain all the past for you to understand.
If anyone has a question please let me know.
Also any comments and votes would be great!
Thanks
Ghostgirlxxx