Take this seriously

You were a model for a high end magazine, you had to do serious photo shoots everyday, you didn't get to have much fun pulling serious faces twenty four seven.

Today you had a modelling job with Nathan Sykes, who was promoting his new single,  and once again you had to be serious.

You were already at the studio getting ready for the shoot, once you was done getting made up you made your way to the photo shoot area where Nathan was talking to the photographer who was explaining what is going to happen you walked over and stood in front of Nathan, smiled and introduced yourself "Hi, I'm (Y/N)"
He replied politely "I'm Nathan" smiling afterwards.

The photographer spoke loudly at you and Nathan " OK, enough introductions, let's get this shoot done!" You and Nathan winced at the lack of voice control this photographer had and laugh with each other and took your places.

The first shot was of Nathan standing straight on with his hands in his pockets with you draping  your arms around his shoulders standing on his side, again it was a serious position, you took many serious and professional positions, but with Nathan not being a professional model, he was getting quite restless.

You were ready in your next professional pose when Nathan turned to you and started pulling funny faces at you, trying to make you lose concentration... You couldn't help but giggle, you turned to face Nathan and told him whilst trying to stifle a laugh " Take this seriously" he replied cockily " serious is overrated, plus the photographers getting on my nerves and I just want to piss him off" he laughed at your shocked face. In the next few shots the photographer could only capture shots of the two of you laughing and not taking it seriously.

The photographer shouted " Right, I've had enough, you two clearly aren't taking this seriously, you're both done for today!"
You and Nathan cheered earning both of you a glare from the photographer. You and Nathan both went outside the building and Nathan started conversation " I had a lot of fun today, especially when you started to loosen up a bit, maybe we can exchange numbers and keep in touch?" You happily accepted and exchanged numbers.

A few days later you went into your local super market/ store and went to the magazine section you sneakily looked for the magazine you model for and found it, you picked it up and realised they used one of the shots of you and Nathan messing around instead of the professional ones.

You get a text from Nathan
From Nathan
* Told you being serious was overrated 😏*

You giggled knowing he was right and that he has seen the cover as well you placed the magazine back on the shelf  and walked out the shop with a smile on your face texting Nathan back.

Maybe loosening up once in a while isn't so bad.
-------------------------------------------------------
Woo! I'm on an updating role today!
Updated twice on my story and twice on here IN ONE DAY! Somethings come over me 😂

Anyway hope you enjoy this, it wasn't really planned just looked at a magazine that I have and started writing 🤓

Thank you LOVE YA'S
LUCY🙈❤️