I'm Ready (part.2 The Build Up)

After admiring your underwear choice he walks towards you, teasing him slightly you walk backwards at the same speed as him, making him walk towards you slightly quicker not wanting you to get away, as he catches up to you the back of your knees touch the edge of the bed, he gives you a few lingering pecks whilst gently laying you down on the bed and hovering over you slightly, you shuffle further up the bed so your head is resting on the soft, plush pillows.

Nathan hovers over you still, with each leg either side of you and gently resting his right elbow next to you and his left hand barely grazing over your exposed waist.  You both pull apart with your lips inches away from each other's, you kept your eyes closed taking in this special moment for the both of you... You sigh contently at the satisfying feeling you was going to experience for the first time. You open your eyes to meet Nathan's glistening green ones, he asks " Are you sure about this? I don't want you to regret it afterwards?"  You think, he's been waiting for pretty much a year to have sex with me... You were definitely sure. " Nath you've been waiting a year for us to have sex... You deserve this" you say smiling.

Nathan bites his lower lip whilst smirking also, he captures your lips and brings his hand to the back of your bra to the strap, you suddenly feel your bra loosen and feel it disappear leaving you exposed and pretty vulnerable, you keep your eyes closed not wanting to see Nathan's reaction expecting the worst, but you brave it out and see Nathan smile down at you lovingly which gives you tons of reassurance, just by the look in his eyes you can tell he isn't think one bad thing about you right now, he didn't need to tell you, you were beautiful, you just knew.

His hands disappeared to your bikini area knowing what was going to happen next, you rest your arms around Nathan's neck and slightly lift your hips to make it easy for him to slide off your underwear, he did successfully, you sit up slightly and pull down Nathan's briefs he helps you get them off by taking them off from around his ankles, honestly you are taken back by how 'large' he is and start to over exaggerate and panic about how much it will hurt considering his size.

Nathan must have see the worry in your eye, so without wanting you to worry any longer he grabs protection, puts it on and grabs both your legs in either hand and gently placed them either side of himself, he edges himself closer to your sensitive area and looks you in the eye... With out any words he raises an eyebrow, asking for permission, you bit your lip and nod, breathing deeply, readying yourself for the pain that you were about to endure.

He talks you through it " It may hurt at first so I'll be gentle, but it should get more pleasurable... Trust me" You sigh deeply again and reply timidly "ok" he kisses you whilst gently pushing himself in attempting to distract you from the pain, it was working... Slightly.

You groaned against Nathan's lips in pain, squeezing your eyes tightly, he stays still letting you adjust to the unusual feeling. You look into his eyes and he can see the pain in your eyes, knowing that it's hurting you, he starts to gently stroke your hair and whispers things in your ear like 'it's ok' or 'it will get better soon' as he said these he moved back and forth letting you adjust a little more, after a few thrusts the painful feeling disappeared and the intense feeling turned into pleasure, you tilted your head back and kept your eyes closed whilst Nathan kissed your neck gently and thrusting a little faster knowing you were enjoying yourself.

After a while, you wanted more you stared up at Nathan intensely and gasped "faster" he responded by thrusting into you faster, now hearing the head board against the wall and the springs of the bed squeak from each thrust, it sent you over the edge, you moaned loudly, followed by Nathan's name, knowing he was doing something right, he pulled your leg higher to get a better angle and to give you more pleasure, you responded to the gain of pleasure by digging your nails into his back, causing him to dip his back and lay his chest almost on yours, leaving a few inches between the both of you.

The pleasure you were feeling was intense and a burning sensation was gathering in your lower stomach, have a feeling you knew what this was, you warned Nathan " Nath... I-I'm gonna cum" you breathed knowing you won't last long.

Nathan furrowed his eyebrows gaining more concentration and letting slip a few moan and groans in the process, " oh god (Y/N), this was definitely worth the wait!" He groaned in pleasure, you smiled at him, now knowing you were giving him pleasure also.  

He quickened his pace and deepened himself more , finally hitting your g-spot you  let out a deep throated groan knowing you just came and leaning your head back again trying to catch your breath noticing Nathan's thrusts become a little slower and almost sloppy, he let out a groan similar to yours and mumbling "oh god!"  And  grabbing a fistful of the pillow that's laying under your head.

He stops after slowly slowing his pace bit by bit and stays inside you catching his breath and also yours, he slides out slowly ensure not to hurt you , he disposes of the protection and lays next to you covering you with the bed sheets not wanting to you feel insecure by laying nude.

You still lay on your back and turn your head to him, biting your lip and smiling, he smiled back " told you it'd get better" he winked, you reply cheekily " it sure did" you roll onto your side and cuddle into him letting your legs tangle with his and cuddle into his toned yet clammy chest.

You could get used to this.
-------------------------------------------------------
Oh god first sex scene/imagine... Actually not as awkward as I thought it was going to be, sorry for any spelling mistakes I'll try and correct them if I can, but thanks if you read this and let me know if there's anything a can improve on, don't hate I won't respond 😊

Thank you hunnies!!!🤓
LUCY🙈❤️