My Bloody Fairytale

''Renee, wake up!'' my best friend Taylor yelled in my ear while poking me in the face, ''We have to get ready for school! You're gunna make us late fatass!''

''I'm up.'' I said getting up and stretching. Don't you just love the feeling you get when you stretch first thing in the morning and you make that little baby dinasour noise in the back of your throat?

''Renee!'' Tay whined, ''Hurry up.'' she said as she threw my OOTD at me. ''Okay, okay, i'm going!'' I said as I went to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I was done with my shower I got dressed. My outfit consisted of a pair of cute black shorts, a Pierce the Veil T-Shirt, and a pair of black combat boots. Kick-ass, right? I was about to walk out to my room when I remembered to put on my makeup. Black eyeliner on my water line, and Mascara. Trust me, if i don't put on make-up, I look like a freaking zombie. Anyways, when I came out of the bathroom, Tay was standing there with a pissed off loook on her face.

''I'm ready!!'' I sang as i waltzed over to her with a smile on my face just to make her mad.

''Finally,'' she sighed ''You took forever! I thought someone killed you while you were taking a shower. If only..'' she whispered the last part, but i still heard her.

''Thanks, Sis. I feel the love.'' I said sarcastically, ''Let's go, Mom made breakfast.'' I said walking out of the the room. When we got down stairs and in the kitchen my mom greeted us with a smile and a kiss on the cheek.

''Morning Mom!'' me and Tay said at the same time,

''Morning girls!'' My mom sang happily, ''I made eggs, bacon, and toast.'' she said as we sat down. She handed us our plates and we all talked and ate happily about how the day might go. After we were all finished, me and Tay left for school.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay, so if I get 50 reads and 4 votes, i will post chapter two on Monday. K byee;)

Renee:

5'5

Blue eyes

Black hair

Taylor:

5'5

Green eyes

Black hair

Renee's Mom (Judy):

5'8

Brown eyes

Brown hair