Aye Corporal Part II

**RECAP**

"Mmm baby... Aahh.. Mm, I moan out, I'm loving this di-mmhhmm". You shut me up with a hot and steamy kiss. My mouth was gapped open from pleasure.

You pull out and I instantly look up to you and whimper, "please bring back the warmth back. Why'd you leave?"

"Kiss me back or there's no more of this for you."

"Baby just put it back in me!", I yelled.

"I'm in charge here. Now flip over for daddy and let me take care of your body nice and slow."

"But I want to-", I stopped mid sentence.

"WHAT DID I SAY?! FLIP THAT FAT ASS BOOTY OVER NOW!", you demanded of me.

I finally decide to obey your command when..**

**END OF RECAP**

..you got impatient and flipped me over yourself.

"Next time I tell you to do something, you do it then and there! Understand me?! Now get into daddy's favorite position my Red Velvet", you gritted out.

"Aye Corporal", I say as I start to move into your favorite position, Me arching my back as deep as possible.

"That right, arch it for daddy!"

Using your right hand, you begin to caress on my ass, admiring the roundness and cup at the bottom of it.

You then take your left hand and pull my head back by grabbing my hair while using the right one to grip my wide hips before positioning yourself at the back entrance of my flower.

"I believe it's time for your punishment Shelly. You'll learn to listen to me the first time around and only speak when I say so!"

I had a smart ass comment that was itching to spill out of my mouth but you stuck your self inside of me so quick and hard, I gasped for air. Pain and pleasure coursing through my abdomen all at once. I was excited to feel warmth and be complete again. To be able to feel the exact curves and thickness of you inside of me. Hearing the grunts flow from your mouth in pure concentration. Watching you go in and out of me with my sweet nectar flowing. I guess having the mirror in front of the bed wasn't a bad idea after all.

"Baby, I'm getting close.. ", I mumbled out.

"mhm.. I.. baby, I'm about to cum", I tried to tell you.

You decided to thrust faster and harder and gripping my hair for dear life.

"aahhhh... hmmmmm!!!", I screeched while reaching an all time high.

Pulling out of me and laying next to my sensitive body, you ask me so sweetly, "Do you feel better my Queen?"

Coming down from my high, I roll onto my side and give you a lazy smile.

"Not until I make you cum!"

Without any hesitation, I straddle your lower legs and prepare my mouth for you like it's my last meal. I have been waiting a long while to pleasure you the way you always do me. Taking in the beautiful sight before me, I can't wait to put all of you completely in my hot wet cave, relishing the feel of your veins, and rejoicing in the fact that it's all mine.

Moving your dick closer to me, I jet my tongue out and swirl it into a circle around the hole of the tip, peppering it with small kisses every now and then. Your hips begin to jerk forward, in need of my touch.

"Hold still baby, I won't bite. I promise", I whisper to you.

"Let mommy do what she does best."

All we could hear were the deep breaths that you were taking, preparing for me to enclose my mouth around you. Gripping your dxck with my left hand, I use my right to steady me up while I take you all in. Bobbing my head up and down, back and forth, making a "POP" sound when pulling you out,
You grab a fist full of my hair why pushing my head down. Sliding my tongue alongside of the shaft, I hollow out my cheeks while moving my head faster and faster. You start to arch your back up, trying to cause more friction and pressure onto your dick.

"shhxt.. I'm getting there baby. Dont' stop!" you say to me.

Loving the way your body responds to me, I make my mouth salivate just a little bit more and bobbing my head faster. Knowing what will set you off, I remove my hand from you dick. Sucking you harder before cupping your balls with one hand, teasing them. You squirt then cum. Squirting all of your juices down my throat. Not once did I move, relishing the sweet and salty taste of your happiness.

"Fxck! Maybe I should go on leave more often.", you say.

"Haha NOT! Happy Birthday baby and Congrats on separating from the military. I love you!"

"I love you too my Queen!"

****END OF AYE CORPORAL*****

Hey ya'll! What do you think? Just a little bit about this story. My husband and I were a dual Active Duty military couple. Air Force and Marine Corps... who would have thunk it!? lol His time in the service has come to an end and we can now begin to have more time for each other with one spouse in the Service. So without further ado, this story is dedicated to my amazing husband. Thank you for your time in Service and deploying to keep us safe. I really and truly appreciate all the sacrifices that you have made for this country and for me. I love you and May God continue to Bless us! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!