Best Practice Ever Part 1

Best Practice Ever (Part I)

"Deeper Mr. Morris, just.... a little further", I moaned out in ecstasy. He had me pinned up against the girls locker room door, fiercely plumbing my pussy to a new world. Caressing my erect nipples with his tongue. Tweaking the right one with his thumb, his rough, manly, and callused hands were making my body hot and wet.

"Is that how you like it baby? Want me deep down in them...ugh", he grunted out. Taking his hands, fingering my clit relentlessly.

"aaaahh... Mr. Mor-", he cut me off.

"Drew baby, call me Drew", he told me.

He pulled me closer, if physically possible, fucking me hard and good. Going slow, he started to pull out, far enough to where only his tip was at my dripping entrance.

I began to protest when, SLAM! He named his dick so hard into my pussy, I started to shudder. A bit of pain was present but so was an awful amount of pleasure was taking over my body.

Out of nowhere, Drew flipped my body upside down and...

"Hi! My name is A'aryn and this is the story of how I ended up fucking my track Coach.

***********END OF CHAPTER ONE*************

So, I got this chapter up again. Again, I'm sorry that my stories was deleted. You can thank whoever decided to follow me just to report it. smh. Well let me know what you all think! Oh, do you all think that I should just write new stories? I have the next short story from the original "Do Me Hard one shots" but not part 3. I wrote that one on a whim. Anywho, read, vote, and comment!

THANKS YA'LL!!!