Cheater

(a/n) I just really like this song :> (e/a/n)

The next Day in class. ~

"Alright class," Mr. Butler smiled, "We have a test today."

He smirked at Kat who growled.

"Nothing too difficult. Just about me that I told you yesterday the first part of class." He smirked at Kat again, "During the time Ms. Kat wasn't here."

He passed out the test and whispered to Kat, "You're mine now, sweetpea."

They took their tests and Kat felt so nervous about it....

"Pass your papers to the people next to you. Kat, I'll take yours." he smirked and took her paper, he looked down then laughed.

They graded papers and the bell rang.

"Kat. Stay."

"Fine.." She grumbled.

Everyone laughed and he walked over to her and put his his hand on her cheek.

"Mine." he growled, "Let me call your real mother. I'll see when she's out of town and offer to take care of you. For free. That way we can 'learn more about eachother'" 

B: Hello Mrs. Leaseman, I see in Kat's file you're a businessmen woman?

L: Yes, why do you ask?

B: Well, I was wondering when your next business trip is?

L: Ummm in a few days. Kat will have to take 2-3 days off school to stay with her aunt while I'm away. If that's alright.

B: Actually, we have A TON of work to get done this quarter. Kat shouldn't miss anything. I'll be more than happy to watch her while your away so she can make it to class.

L: Oh, would you?! That's so thoughtful! 

B: Happy too. So what day will you be leaving?

L: Friday. I come back Thursday of next week.

B: Perfect. So have her pack some clothes and Friday I'll take her home with me.

L: Sounds good! Thank you, Doug.

B: Oh it's nothing. Bye now.

L: Bye.

Hang up.

"Hmmm it seems I get you all to myself for a week." he smiled and stroked the side of her face, "Tomorrow we''ll take about rules and your age. Bring a stuffie on Friday."

"Fine, bye Mr.Butler."

"Bye, Kat." 

Kat got up and went home. 

~Kat's P.O.V.~ 

I hate him already. UGH. I got home and my mom was beaming. 

"Oh, sweetheart, isn't that Mr. Butler just wonderful!" She smiled at me.

"Yeah, a real saint." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be that way! He offered to watch you for a week! He is being very kind to you young lady!"

"Whatever," I went up to my room.

This asshole wants me to take a stuffed animal. What the hell. This guy's creepy. Whatever.. I grabbed my bunny rabbit stuffed animal and shoved it in a suitcase. I hated him right now. My phone dinged with  text.

UN(unknown number): Hey, it's Mr.Butler. 

K: Hey, it's Kat.

B: Good to see you responded.

K: course.

B: Stuffie?

K: Yeah

B: What kinda stuffie =)

K: A rabbit.

B: SAY BUNNY!

K: Fine. It's a bunny!

B: Good girl. 

K: See you at school

B: Sure. <3 You get your rules tomorrow.

_______The_Next_Day________

"Lilly!" I yelled running to my bff, Lilly.

"Kat!" She ran to me and we shared a warm hug.

"I thought you moved to Fulleron?!" I screamed, hugging her tightly.

"Hah! My mom decided I should finish high school here!"

"Yay"

Guess who showed up.

"Lilly, Kat. Good to see you've been acquainted. Come with me. I'm sure you're confused." Mr. Butler smiled and walked away.

We went to his class and he sat on his desk.

"So, Kat, I'm happy you know my ex-baby, Lilly."

"LILLY!" I looked at her and she tilted her head with a confused smile.

"Sorry, Kat."

"Well, Lilly, it would seem Kat underestimated me, she's my new girl." he told her.

"No... Kat! What kind of deal did you make?!"

"Ummmm If i failed our first test I'd be his baby-girl... He gave a surprise test on what he said about himself the first day."

"You ditched class didn't you?" she sighed.

"Yeah."

He put his arm around me.

"So now she's my little." he smiled.