The Cube

After my Dad taught me the basics I was made to change yet again and we were sent off to the Hoover? Dam. Inside we were guided to a large hall type place with a...discepticon...Megatron.

I grab onto wills arm and give him edgy look.

"Jamie?" My face turns to relief then hardens with anger. "Jamie oh my god I was so worried, what are you wearing? Is that a gun?"

I turn to face same and narrow my eyes "you never told me" Sam looks at me confused the looks to will then back to me repeatedly until realisation hits.

"I'm really so-" "save it"

Dr Dick from before clears his throat "well then I'm oh right. We shipped him here to this facility in 1934. We call him NBE One." He said gesturing to Megatron.

"Sorry to correct you, not really, but that there is creepy evil jerk Megatron, Lord of discepticons"

He narrows his eyes at me " you're looking at the source of the modern age, the microchip, lasers, spaceflight, cars, all reverse-engineered by studying him. NBE One. That's what we call it."

I growl slightly at him but calm ever so much when will grabs my hand.

" And you didn't think the United States military might need to know that you're keeping a hostile alien robot frozen in the basement?" Old dude from before asks.

" Until these events, we had no credible threat to national security."

" Well, you got one now."

Now I tune out and look around, annalizing everything around me until I hear. "Follow me"

I do as told and were led to a room with a glass box.

" Anybody have any mechanical devices? BlackBerry? Key alarm? Cell phone?"

" I got a phone."

" Nokias are real nasty. You've got to respect the Japanese. They know the way of the samurai."

I frown "Nokia's from Finland"

"I know I know but shh, he's a little, little strange"

The box the fills with light and a little alien appears attacking all sides before being shot repeatedly.

"Woah"

"Sir we have unauthorized transport coming our way"

I frown when words are flown every were until Sam says.

"You gotta take me to my car"

"Bee? Why what's wrong with bee?" I ask urgently to sam. "They took him" I turn to Dr strange and glare at him.

"Take me to my car" I growl out.

"Its confiscated"

"Now"

"Its con-" I pull out my gun, cocking it and counting it to his head which sent the room into flurry.

"Take them to the car" old man sighs.

We are once again led somewhere else and I gasp seeing bee being tortured? It looked like.

"Shut it off! Shut it off!" I yell running towards him.

I look to bee as he sits up.

"Are you ok? Bee?" I ask gently, worried.

Bee snaps his head to me and relief appears in his blue optics. He quickly swoops my up and to his chest, putting up his guard and guns.

Sam raised his arms quickly "hey hey don't worry about them ok? Ok? Jamie's fine see. Listen they have the cube and the descriptions know it's here"

"Back up a bit, he's fine he's good, just um worried about Jamie, you guys took her before an now I dunno, he's our guardian. Bee guns down please. We need to hurry"

Bee clicks and whirs looking down at me and up smile at him, "I'm ok"

"Here ill take you to the all spark" Sam leads the way and runs off.

Bee looks down to me and nuzzles me before setting me down. He steps forward and places his hand on the cube before it starts to shrink in size.

He looks down to us and says " Message from Starfleet, Captain. Let's get to it."