Car!!!

Last period history was always a drab...and extremely annoying being forced to sit beside your best friend and her boyfriend. Trent is a major douche who always hit on though he was Mikeleas boyfriend. It got on my nerves majorly also when that douche picked on your brother.

Sighing I watch as my brothers project to down in flames, babbling on about eBay PayPal and our grandfather's equipment.

"These are pretty cool. They are my grandfather's glasses. I haven't quite gotten them appraised yet but they've seen many cool things"

Our teacher sighs and tilts his head at my brother "would you like to sell his liver Mr Witwicky? This isn't show and tell. It's 11 Grade. I don't think your grandfather would be very proud of what your doing"

Sam frowns nodding putting his hands up he's a spaz "I know I know...um Unfortunately, my great-great-grandfather, the genius that he was, wound up going blind and crazy in a psycho ward, drawing these strange symbols and babbling on about some giant ice man that he thought he'd discovered-" he was cut off as the bell range.

"All right, May be a pop quiz tomorrow, May not sleep in fear tonight"

I snort at this and walk out with mikey.

"All right lake party tomorrow. Be there ok? I don't care if you get your dad to drop you off your coming...ok?"

I groan "but I hate parties!" I exclaim to her but she just rolls her eyes and walked away.

"I got it! We got it! Say hello to the new car!!" I laugh as Sammy picks me up spinning me round before dragging me to dad's car.

"A-...it's still an A come on come on!" I laugh at my brother who is oh so excited for this car of ours.

"Remember Sam...it's a shared pick. Both you and your sister have to pick this car" our father said as we headed off.

I smile and pop my head in the front "I'm good, as long as it isn't pink, black, Brown or baige we won't have a problem...something with racing stripes" I put in and lean into the back.

"Yeah well that narrows the search a lot stinger" I some and close my eyes. Blocking out everything till we arrive.

When we do arrive though, most cars that I see are like...old virgins and...extinct studs. Horrible.

" Manny! - What? Get your cousin out of that damn clown suit. He's having a heat stroke again. Scaring white folks" a black man (not racist) shouted making me jump.

" I'm hot! Makeup's melting. It hurts my eyes" shouted another.

Meanwhile Sam is having a fit that I can easily relate to.

" No, no, no, what is this? You said... You said half a car, not half a piece of crap, Dad. " he basically cries

Our dad narrows his eyes and shakes his head
"When I was your age, I'd have been happy with four wheels and an engine."

I roll my eyes and sling my arm round Sammys shoulder looking at our cheap dad.

" Okay, let me explain something to you. Okay? - You ever see 40-Year-Old Virgin?"

"Yeah"

" Okay, that's what this is. And this is 50-year-old virgin" I explain gesturing to two horrible cars.

"Okay"

"Do you want me to live that live?" Sam cuts in, practically crying.

"Do you want us to live that life? You having no grandkids. You'll be fine but then soon mom will cry and sob then blame you for No little grandkids. Then she'll cut off your beer,then tv and probably kick you out into a caravan in the back yard...Do you want that dad? Do you?" I asked. I was always the smooth talker in the family. It got me anywhere and gave me the Nick name stinger.