One Fight out

Sunsets POV
So I'm lying on my bed staring at the ceiling trying to understand everything and I can't. Am I bi or a lesbian or anything else? Argh when can't I be normal like everyone else! I hate this I don't want to be gay, people will hate me, what about my friends how will they react, and what of Twilight she will hate my guts if she finds out! She will think I'm disgusting!
Oh look now I'm crying great, that won't solve anything!

Sunset sat against her wall and buried her head into her hands. "Why...why?" She said softly to herself. She lay down on her bed crying before falling asleep.

"FLASH!" a girls voice screamed. Flash couldn't look up before his face got smashed by a fist. Blood gushed out his nose and mouth. He looked up to see a pissed off Sunset Shimmer. "What the fuck was that for!" He screamed at Sunset. "DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH MY GIRL!" Sunset screamed back. "Wtf, you dyke, go fucking die!" He shouted at her. Sunset stumbled back falling over down a black hole. Dyke. Die. She felt tears fill her eyes. D. I. E
DIE DIE. DIE. DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE.

Sunset woke up, another dream....
She got up and checked her phone, 6:45am she sighed and began to brush her hair and walk out of her room to the apartment. She walked into the kitchen to see a amazing looking Twilight stood over to cooker making pancakes. "Good morning Sunset" the younger girl said looking cheerfully at her. "Morning Twi" she said with a fake smile. She walked over to the fridge and opened it to get the orange juice. She got a glass and poured the orange liquid into it before guzzling it down the throat. "Twilight?" She asked. "Yes?" Twilight replied. "What's going on between you and Flash?" She said looking at the kitchen floor. "What do you mean?" Twilight responded with a blush which made Sunset even more sure that Twilight knew what she was talking about. "Do you like Flash?" She asked. A long pause arouse from both girls before Twilight answered "to be completely honest Sunset I'm not sure I mean a little but I don't think I would go out with him" Twilight's blush had darkened "I'm just not used to relationships as I haven't really been in one before..." Sunset looked at the other girl blankly. "So you are telling me that not only you wouldn't go out with him but you have never been out with someone!" Sunsets eyes widened and Twilight blushed and made a excuse "yeah I need to get ready" she said before swiftly walking out the room. "Sunset!" Twilight shouted "I need to-" Twilight was cut off by Sunset running out the apartment to school leave Twilight standing lone in the living room.