Well then

Twilight and Sunset's faces began to turn red as they blushed, both girls looked at the ground. "Woah, now I know I said make out but that was well, a little different from what I expected..." Apple jack said and she trailed off.

All 7 girls carried on throughout the night forgetting about that as most of them ended up kissing eachother anyway. Twilight and Sunset had seemed to have ended up sitting alot more closer to each other by the end of the game. By now every one really drunk but mainly Twilight because she had only just started drinking in the human world.

Sunset's POV

Wow, I'm really drunk right now, but apart from feeling really drunk I feel something else like a warm thing, what is it? I have not felt like this before.

Morning

Sunsets eye opened to see that she had fell asleep on the floor, she sat up and scanned the room. She was the first to wake up so she decided as it was her apartment to get a drink. As she carefully climbed over here friend she could see that it was going to take alot of time to clear up this mess. Once at the kitchen she walked over to the fridge, before being startled by a Twilight waking up after sleeping on the table. She had a red blanket on her which Sunset was definalty confused about because it wasn't hers. Twilight then began to open her eyes, she then began to sit up. However while doing so the blanket slowly fell off her to reveal that some how she had managed to take all her clothes off. Sunsets face then became a new shade of red after seeing the purpled haired girls naked body. She then turned around so quickly before she could see anymore of the naked girls body. "T..Twilight your er clothes.. You don't have any on.." Sunset said facing the wall. "Ah.. Oh ah where are they!" Twilight said pulling the blanket over her naked body and her bright red face which was now starting to become even redder then Sunset's. "Let me go find you some" she said walking out of the room. About five minutes later she came back with Twilights bra and a range of Sunsets clothing. She walked over to her " here I could only find your bra but I got some of my clothes that you can borrow" she pasted the younger girl some grey bottoms, a pair of socks, some black underwear and a football t shirt. "There is a bathroom just round the corner just go there" "thank you Sunset" Twilight said before walking past the older girl towards where she had told her to go.

A young Twilight emerged from the bathroom wearing what Sunset had gave her that were all a little too big for her because Sunset was taller than her. "Do I look okay?" Twilight asked a blushing Sunset "Yeah you look great" Sunset said with a smile while blushing harder.

By now the rest of the girl were waking up and had head aches, Sunset had kindly gone to the cafe and got everyone their drinks that they would normally get.

By now it was about 3pm and everyone had gone home, they offered to help however Sunset disliked the idea of people tiding her house so she declined their offer. Once Sunset had finished tidying she then decided to walk into her living room where Twilight was sitting. She sat down next to her and looked at the TV before being stopped by Twilight. "Sunset?" Asked Twilight "yes?" "Last night we kissed, do you think it means anything?" Twilight asked looking at the ground " That we are friends and we kissed, that's all, but don't say anything to Trixie about anything because she will put it up on Facebook or something and wreck our lives" Sunset said chuckling "oh okay" Twilight said.

Twilight walked over to Sunset caressing her face before kissing her passionately before pushing her down onto her bed and letting her hand run across her stomach and upwards grabbing her breast. Twilight continued kissing Sunset before she started to kiss down her stomach leaving marks each time she did so. Her hands then began slowly taking off her underwear before reaching and rubbing her-

( Sunsets POV )
The sound of my alarm clock went off waking me up from my slumber, what.. What was that? I had a dream about Twilight. But I'm straight I don't like girls like that. But why do I feel like i... I
I
LOVE
TWILIGHT
SPARKLE