Chapter 26 - MY Sex Slave

The next morning I was in my favorite pj's and my snuggly robe. My hair was wavy and just needed light combing. I looked over to my glasses on my nightstand. I decided not to wear them today. I usually look terrible with grimy glasses or with them pushed up as a headband. I headed to the restroom to get ready. For some reason, I woke up REALLY late so I bet everyone else was out and about. No one should be here at the moment. I turned to open the door, but it was locked.

Oh, I think I get it...

"If anyone is having sex in there just moan and I'll go! But seriously I need to get ready!" I shouted. Instead of moans coming I heard the sound of someone throwing up. 

"Oh, well about time," I grumbled. "Jason open up! I can get you medicine." Instantly the door opened to reveal Jason, his brown bangs messy and his blue eyes bloodshot. He was still in the clothes from the night before. "Emera?" he grumbled. "You must have a pounding headache, go on and finish throwing up and get dressed. It should be about lunch time now," I said, slamming the door back in his face. I got dressed and saw everyone at the dining table.

"Well rise and shine sleeping beauty!" Zoey smiled at me. "Hey, where are your glasses?" Chase asked. "Uh, I decided not to wear them today. I don't need them that much anymore anyways," I mumble. "Oh, well you look good without them," Chase said. I decided not to tell Zoey a pink hair was in her hamburger. "What wore YOU out, hm?" Bailey wiggled her eyebrows at me, her green and brown hair pulled back in her usual ponytail. I rolled my eyes, "I DIDN'T take your advice if that's what you're wondering." "Did Jason really . . . ?" Carlyn asked, glaring at Marcus, who was scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"I can't believe I missed it!" Stacie laughed, her purple highlights shaking as she doubled over in laughter. Everyone at the table grinned, everyone knew what a fool Jason made of himself yesterday.

Only I knew what truth he was saying.

Chase grinned, keeping quiet to himself. I went to the kitchen to get the 'hangover' medicine, cause Bailey's German genes apparently could make alcohol vanish right outta the bottle. With the lid off of course. I set it out, and right then Jason came in. His bags were still there, and instead, he changed into pajamas. I'm fine with that, I guess. I handed him the medicine, but still snickered, remembering his antics yesterday. He raised an eyebrow, but soon the entire room was snickering.

"What?" he asked. "What do you remember about yesterday?" Chase asked. Jason looked confused. "I remember getting the orange juice Bailey gave me, and then . . . nothing," he said. Bailey chuckled at that. "You wanna know what you did yesterday?" Stacie asked him, a smug look on her face.

Jason's eyes widened, "What did I do?" With that the entire room burst out loud laughing, myself included. "What DIDN'T you do?" Carlyn asked. Jason sat down and drank his medicine. "OK, start from the beginning." Richard stood up,"I'll start." He stood at the end of the table.

"Me and Bailey MIGHT'VE sneaked some tequila into your orange juice, but it was a prank! Then you started going kinda crazy, and you ran over into Carlyn's room. We decided to get Emera, and then she went there." Marcus then continued the story, his eyes cold with amusement. He smirked. "You ran into Carlyn's room and grabbed one of her bras. Then you ran into the kitchen and got two oranges. You flung your shirt off and put on the bra, stuffing it with oranges. I was throwing icicles at you threatening to freeze your balls off when Emera came. She used her telekinesis to get the bra off of you, and you started saying you felt violated because we could see your nipples. Then I took the bra and left." This time, I stood up.

"I tried to get you off of the counter top, and you asked if I wanted to see a show," I giggled. "I eventually got you to put your shirt back on and got you off the counter top. Then you ran to the pool." Zoey then stood up. "Emera asked me to help her chase you, and you jumped into the pool trying to find Nemo- and ruined Finding Nemo for all of us by the way. You demanded more orange  juice as well. I went to go get towels for you since you claimed you were drowning in the shallow end and Emera had to jump in and get you. So you guys got out of the pool and you grabbed a potato and congratulated it on getting a part in Toy Story." Tyler stood up next. "By that time, I walked into the room and you yelled 'YEET' and chucked the thing at me. Causing me to get knocked down to the ground. Thanks, A LOT by the way." He rubbed his head.

I stood up again, "You then tried to run into the fireplace and shouted 'DIAGON ALLY' but luckily I extinguished the fire. I took you to your room and you asked me if I wanted to watch porn. The rest you just said was gibberish," I lied about the last part. I wasn't going to tell him since he was drunk then. He probably didn't even mean any of that stuff. By the time we were all done with the story, Jason was staring wide eyed at us, his jaw gaping open. He then glared and ran towards Richard, "I'm GOING TO KILL YOU, RICHARD!" Richard took off, sprinting away from the hung-over Jason.

"Bailey!! HELP!" Richard shouted out. Bailey sipped her orange juice. "Dude, he's hung over, do you really need help?" Richard just replied with a scream. "Apparently so," Stacie smirked.

Richard returned, his eyes gold. Jason, the shoveled up mess, returned behind him.

"I'm using your boyfriend as a slave today," Jason said. 

"As long as it isn't for sex, he's MY sex slave," Bailey said, taking a sip of her coffee. I saw from the corner of my eye Stacie tensing up a little.

"TMI Bailey," Tyler said. Bailey simply rolled her eyes. 

"Have fun hung over Jason!" I said, raising my hot chocolate up in the air.

Next thing I knew, my eyes flashed gold, and I went with Richard and Jason.