Candies And Kisses For Breakfast

"Gumball no don't! Don't leave me!"

I clutched the sheets, tight. "Please no don't!"

"Baby cakes you alright?" I heard a familiar voice calling out to me. I slowly opened my eyelids and saw Cake, rather blurry. Unh. Was all that just a dream?

I yawned, not caring how I looked with morning hair. "Sweet cheeks somebody is here for you!" said Cake excitedly as she jumped off. I twitched my eye and shrugged.

Who would visit me this early in the morning.

I heard footsteps, not heavy ones but light and rather refined. It sounded louder each second. I forced my droopy self to turn into that direction.

"Goodmorning Fionna!" I saw Gumball, wearing not his formal attire but a casual one. Hot pink hoodie, denim slim pants and red shoes to top them of. He leaned and sat on my bed, glancing at Cake , a sign that she should leave us two alone. Cake chuckled and stretched out.

I quickly took notice of myself, and started combing my hair. Man Gumball didn't tell me that he was coming this early! I could've just prepared , looking at me with my hair looking like a bird's nest! I tried keeping distance from him , my breath must stink like goofballs, I still didn't even brush yet.

"H-hey Gumball!" I replied scooting away, but failed as he put his arm around me my blonde locks, a mess. "Goodmorning Fionna , I thought of visiting you while I was strolling around Aaa"

"This early?" I asked scratching my eye. I looked like a mess.

"Yes I guess I missed you a lot, last night." as he said that he leaned down closer forcing me to the bed. "W-What are you doing?" I asked trembling. "Fionna, do you think I'm a great boyfriend?"

I stared into his eyes and touched his cheek, "Even though you aren't the best I will still love you Gumball" I replied ever so honestly. I felt like this wasn't me, lovey kind.

Gumball chuckled and slowly forced his face near mine. W-What the heck is he trying to do?!

"Uhh Gumball?"

"What is it Fionna?"

"Are you trying to k-kiss me?"

"Maybe"

And with that he fast paced his movements and I felt it, a sensation between our lips. Gumball just kissed me, I mean aren't kisses supposed to be special? To be prepared for? But he did it like it was just a normal kiss, but no this was my and his first kiss and it was on the bed.

"Mmph, Gumball" I said pushing him off and trying to regain my posture. "You didn't like it?" he asked grumbling like a child. He's so cute when he pouts.

"It's not like that, not that I didn't enjoy the candy taste of your lips but you just took my first kiss that fast!" I replied. Gumball scratched the back of his head and looked into my eyes "Sorry, that was supposed to be a surprise , I was about to give you a kiss as a breakfast kind of thing but I guess I failed, this ain't my forte. I'm sorry Fionna "

"Sigh , you did put effort into it"

"So you're not mad at me?" he asked leaning closer , a child like excitement in him.

"Maybe"

And as I said that I leaned closer to him stretching a bit since he's quite taller, kissing him. Brushing my lips against his, this was an innocent kiss.

I could tell that I blushed even though my eyes were closed. "F-Fionna, what did you just.."

"N-Nothing! Don't mind that forget about it!!" I covered my eyes in embarrassment.