One Sweet Confession

"Baby, you go out this very door and confess to Gumball!!" said Cake trying to force me to do so. What if Gumball will reject me? What if he starts avoiding me?

Thinking of those possible outcomes, I couldn't decide what to do. "But cake, am I worthy enough?" I asked. Cake smugged and said "Baby cakes of course you are!! Just look at yourself! Now go out and confess your undying love for Gumball!!"

Cake grabbed me by my shoulders and pushed me towards the door. "Wait do I look okay?"

"Sweet cheeks yes you do! Now go!" Cake pushed me harder, keeping friction underway. As she did, I tried grabbing the sword on the table next to me.

"Fionna what the heck are you trying to do?" Cake asked , in a very sassy tone. I smugged and replied "Cake I need to bring this really rad sword! what if something happens?"

"Fionna! This is a confession not a massacre! Now go!" as Cake said that she pushed me further and locked the door, making sure I won't come back whimpering whether to ask him or not.

You can do this Fionna! It's just Gumball , Prince Gumball, the candy man with luscious pink bubblegum skin, and with the hot pink gum hair , shooting attractive eyes, the man I fell in love with. Ahhh!! Fionna you can do this just have confidence!

As I was walking towards the chocolate dirt path , my knees trembled and buckled themselves together. Fionna, you can do this. I thought.

"Fionna is that you?" I heard a familiar voice, deep and musky but very attractive, behind my back. I turned and my face was in awe. "G-Gumball, I-it's you.." I mumbled. Gumball chuckled and stared into my eyes.

"You seem shaky, what's wrong Fionna?"

"N-nothing.." I mumbled clutching on to my shoulders for support. Gumball shrugged and tapped my back."You sure you're fine Fionna? I could send my men to help you" and by his touch, my trembling body shook him away instantly.

Gumball looked at me in fear. W-What did I just do. "Fionna what's wrong?" he asked , this time keeping his distance.

I raised my head up looking into his eyes, and said "The problem is you! I-I seem to like you and all! Why do you have to be so scientific and all those other things! The problem is I like you and that I'm afraid to loose you Gumball!"

I silenced after that, turning my head to the side avoiding his stare. "Fionna, do you really feel that way?" he asked.

Still, avoiding his glances I nodded my head silently but surely. I felt a soft tap on my shoulders, and turning my head into that direction I saw Gumball smiling ever so lightly. "Fionna I just wanted to say that I like you too, after all these ala times."

By those words, I was struck , I wasn't expecting these. Fionna, Gumball said yes!

"Fionna..will you be my girlfriend?" as Gumball asked me , he held my hand and looked at my eyes sincerely. "I-I ...Of course I would!"

Gumball then hugged me tight, he smelled like...candy. His aroma was like a drug to my nose. I just couldn't let go of him, afraid that if I do he'll leave me.

"Umm Fionna , I wish to keep my distance now, if I'm not offending you" I slowly let go of Gumball and blushed. He laughed and patted my head making me blush harder. "Fionna why don't we have a date tomorrow just you and me at the castle gardens!"

A date with Gumball? Oh my glob yes! "Yes I'd love to!" I replied hugging him again, making him choke. And as I let go Gumball chuckled and left away. Gumball surely isn't the boyfriend material but I'm fine with it.

As of joy, I went out and celebrated to my dear ol' self. I was skipping down the chocolate dirt path , and kneeled scooping the floor. Eating and smudging the chocolate into my mouth, man I feel so happy I could eat the whole kingdom. But let's rather not.

"Hm? Baby girl you seem rather happy today!" said cake as I walked into the treehouse humming a wonderful tune. "Let me guess , Gumball said yes?"

I flunked down the sofa and replied "Better than that cake! he asked me to be his girlfriend!"

"Oh my goodness! You'll need to suit up to become the perfect girlfriend!" said Cake flipping the spaghetti. "Nah, I don't think I'll be doing any of those, besides, Gumball liked me for me right?"

"If you mean being a tough warrior girl, then maybe, Gumball IS a refined and properly mannered boy" replied cake as she tossed some spices into the flipped spaghetti. "Don't ruin my conscience cake! Anyways what's for dinner?" I asked flopping down.

"Peanut butter and Flipped Spaghetti!"

*****Author's Note*****

It's a short chappie, I dunno how to start it so this is the outcome xD

I'll make the next one longer maybe.

V&C (vote and comment for those who don't know)

*****Author's Note*****