Chapter Four

Alex's POV

"I jumped in the water then kissed my girlfriend, that's pretty much it! Haha" those words replaying in my head all night. I couldn't seem to get it out of my brain. I hadn't slept at all. I knew that Austin kind of liked Taylor but...

She's my cousin.. If he hurt her.. Then he wouldn't just be hurting my cousin.. He'd me hurting my best friend. Me and Taylor have always been close, since we were little. It was just, our relationship.

After Austin said that he kissed Taylor.. And.. Said he asked her out.. I was pissed. He didn't even friken ask me if It was ok to ask her!

I'm just scared that he's gonna hurt her.. Like cara hurt him..

Cara was his first actual girlfriend and after about a month if dating, she dumped him.

He was crushed.. But the worst part is she was cheating on him the whole time..

*knock, knock*

"Come in.."

Who the hell is up at 6 am?! Other than me..

The door opened slowly, a male with basketball shorts and a tank top walked in, it was dark so I couldn't tell who it was.

"Hey.. Alex.. Can we talk?"

Austin asked nervously..

"Yup" I breathed out, popping the P.

"Listen.. I'm sorry.. I. I just. Really like her Alex, I haven't liked a girl this much.. Ever. I won't do anything to hurt her I promise.."

He paused, taking a sharp breath in. he seemed like he was gonna start to cry.

"But. If I'm gonna loose you

.. Then.. I won't go out with her.."

He looked down at his feet with his hands in his pajama pockets.

I couldn't do that to them.. I'd be hurting Austin AND Taylor.. I love them to much.. Ugh.

"No, man. Don't even THINK about doing that... You've liked her for awhile.. I know. I just don't want you to do what Cara did to you to Taylor.. I'm trying to look out for both of you.. It's hard.. I'm sorry Austin."

I walked over to him and hugged him big, he sniffled and hugged me back.

I'm glad we talked though... I can't loose my best friend

********************************

Hey guys... It's a bit late... Sorry about that! Hope y'all enjoy(: