Chapter Three

"I dare you to go in the ocean with just your boxers on" Dana said while laughing her butt off.

"But it's so cold!" Austin whined. It's true, it's really cold and I bet the water is freezing. But he did say dare haha.

"You have to!!!" I said and looked at him

"Ughhhh ok."

"SOMEONE HAS TO GO WITH HIM TO MAKE SURE HE DOES IT!" Alex practically screamed

"Taylor.. Go with him!" I whipped my head around to see Dana looking at me sweetly.. Oh. So this was her plan.

"Come on Taylor" Austin took my hand and dragged me to the shore. He was just dreding the dare though! When we got to the edge of the water he started taking off his shorts then his shorts followed by his necklace and bracelets. "Your really gonna make me do this?"

"You said dare!! Haha" I pushed him playfully

"Ok ok, Im gonna do it." He slowly walked into the water, he went up to about this waist then dunked his head in and as soon as he came up he ran out of the water "OH MY GOD. IT'S FREEZING!"

"Haha I would never have done that, Your crazy Austin!"

"Yeah, crazy for you.." He looked into my eyes and walked closer to me, putting his hands on my lower back and pulling close to him so that there was no distance between us

"What?" Did he just say what I think he said? "Austin are you .." He cut me off by kissing me, when he stopped I knew Dana was right.

"Taylor I really like you." I'm speechless.. I just stare at him in shock.

After about a minute of silence I build up the courage to kiss him back, he doesn't complain.

"I like you too Austin." I say as I pull away from his lips. I can't wipe this smile that's plastered on my face

{Austin's POV}

"I like you too Austin." Words can't describe how happy I was when she said those words. I can't help but smile. She's so gorgeous, and that smile, it's perfect.

"Will you go out with me?" Please say yes. Please say yes.

"Yes" she smiles even bigger and I pull her into me closer, hugging her tight. Gosh I love this girl.. "We should go back.. We've been out here for like an hour haha" holy crap! She's right, I let go of her and put my shorts and puka necklace back on along with my bracelets. After I'm done with that I grab her hand and intertwine our fingers. We walk up to the beach house and see everyone still out by the fire.

"OHHHHHHHH THEY'RE FINALLY BACK! Austin got it in!!!! Haha" Robert, Zach, Alex, and Tyler yelled

I looked at them and laughed, kind of embarrassed cause we took awhile and they think we had sex..

"No I didn't.. I was just sitting on the beach with Taylor, talking.." I don't wanna say that we're dating.. Just yet..

~2 hours later~

"TAYLOR! Truth or dare??" Zach asked after he did his dare.. Which was jumping over the fire haha, we're a litte crazy..

"Um, truth!" She giggled

"What happened when you and Austin went down to the ocean?" Zach. Why?..

"Oh, um, well.. Things haha" she looks over at me and laughs

"Like what?? Come on! Tell us!" Jana squealed. Taylor looked over at me and I could tell she was wondering what she to say, I took over

"I jumped in the water then kissed my girlfriend, that's pretty much it! Haha" she smiled, everyone else looked at both of us in excitement, except Alex.. He seemed kind of upset. I don't know. I thought he'd be happy..

"It's late.. I'm gonna head up to bed.." Alex breathed out.. I screwed up. I should have talked to him first... After he went to bed everyone kind of got quiet and eventually everyone went to bed.. I stayed out by the fire for awhile though, I love Taylor.. Loving her is just so easy.. But Alex doesn't know that.. I have to tell him tommarrow.. I can't ruin my friendship. He's my best friend. My brother. I won't let anything come between us..