~Monster~

" Ladies and Gentlemen please make your way to our big top for the show!" Laughing Jack said over a speaker as you look out one of the tents to see crowds of happy, smiling people having the time of there lives in this death trap, with a killer clown as there host. This is gonna be insane... you think but can't help a little bubble of excitement as you look around the carnival. Full of color and life, the zombie kids were actually looking like normal kids this time and not those rotting corpses. The rides looked almost brand new as they worked without even the slightest flaw and not actual zombie people were at the food stations and games. No blood or anything found what so ever. The smell of cotton candy and salty popcorn flowed through the air, like a alluring scent that, like mice to cheese lured people and children in.

"Miss clown lady!" A child runs up to you and gives a big happy smile. You can't help but smile down back at the kid as he seemed to not even have a care i the world. But another part of you wanted to rip his tiny little limbs off and watch him bleed to death. His screams of pain clear. "Miss?" The Boy pulls on your sleeve and you look down at him. "Yes?" You say sweetly. He smiles and hugs your leg his tiny arms just wrapping around your legs as he runs back to a group of friends. They started to laugh as they ran around the carnival in glee. Rolling your blue eyes a sigh escaped you as the sound of the big top music sounded and you nearly froze in place due to a small thing you forgot.

You had to meet Jack at the Big top...

Surely that would not be that hard to miss, cause the big top was always the biggest tent in a carnival and circus. Taking a few steps back you went down a empty isle of dirt running to the Big Top. The sound echoing as your footstep hit the ground at a fast pace, tents colors flashing past you in a colourful haze. Your colourful hair whipped out behind you, with every thought of having to get to the Big Top. But why? Why did you want to go there so badly?

Skidding to a stop you think about it for a second before a chuckle was heard behind you. Not Jacks.

Your head whipped to behind you as a large man with blond hair and a devilish smile stood only a few feet from you with two other guys. The one on his left was a ginger with a single brown streak of hair at the tips of his bangs. Green eyes scanned your form hungrily with a lustful look. On the right side of the blond haired man was a smaller teen, looking as if he did not want to even be here. Glasses lined his face with a rather attractive face and blue eyes, his long black locks of hair tossed to the side in a cute way. They all wore a black shirt that showed there well formed muscles and jeans.

"Look what we have here fellas!" The blond man says in a sick way, his grin never leaving. "A babe ready for the picking!" The ginger guy replied licking his lips. Taking a step towards you the black haired teenager looked uncertain and backed away from the group. "Where do you think you are going!?" The blond haired male snarled at the teen. "I-I don't want any part of this Allan!" He shouted and turned to run.

"Oh no you don't you runt!" Allan as you came to know his name grabbed the teen by the collar of his shirt. You all the while watched, anger welling deep inside you as a snarl made its way onto your lips. How dare they! They were gonna pick on that kid for not wanting to rape a innocent girl! You growled as the colors faded from the park and Allan let go of him, eyes widening. "Hey were are you going Ryan!" The ginger yelled as the teen fled into the safety of the stalls and back into the crowd. " He is not worth it, lets just have our fun now Jackson!" Allan yelled and looked back at you, only for his eyes to widen as you were only a few feet away from them.

"Yes, lets have some... fun." You cackle with a evil, insane grin.

WARNING GORE AHEAD!

Your feet leaped forward as fangs were bared at both men, there eyes widening at the monster they saw before them. Black claws glistened red as you drove your hand through the first guys eye, his scream muted by you pulling his tongue out, the wet, pink muscle dangled from your fingers, blood dripping out of his mouth and eyes, gurgling sounded as the other guy turned to run. "Hel-" He was cut off with a sickening crack of bone, your Claws twisted his neck at a angle, his head turned to face his friend.

His eye widened as the other was held in your hand, letting the body drop your black and white costume now splattered red with the warm liquid blood.

"Heheheh~ All around the mulberry bush~"

You sang sickly, unaware of Jacks eyes watching you with interest. A sick crack was heard along with the gurgling scream of Allan as his chest was slowly caving in, white bone protruding thorough the skin. Blood drizzled down to the ground along with the sound of ripping as your claws gripped a protruding bone and pulled it out.

"The monkey chased the weasel~"

You sang as his body spasmed in agonizing pain. You were enjoying every second of this. Taking the chance of this new hole you pushed your hand in and wiggled around inside of him. His face scrunched up in pain as you grabbed his small intestines and pulled them out.

"The Monkey thought t'was all in fun~"

The second last verse parted from your mouth and you pulled out is other large intestines, his eyes half lidding and starting to glass over from blood loss. You arms slithering past the rest of his bones and a squish of your arm against his soft flesh was sounded inside. Your claws punctured through his soft flesh with a small pop.

" Pop goes the weasel!~" You laugh out and rip him in two, the rest of his inside slumped down in a bloody heap with a squish.

Clapping was heard from behind you and you round only to find jack smiling, his black and white colors back. "Hello lollipop have fun?" He smiles and snaps his fingers, the colors back on you and him. Tears pricked your eyes as reality slapped you back in the face.

You had killed two people... but, they deserved it. You nodded to the colourful smiling Jack, his grin growing more. " That is great gumdrop!" He laughs out and snaps his fingers again, The two corpses gone and the blood. But your mind couldn't help but wander to the teenage boy, why was he even here for. Other then to rape a innocent women, but he looked like he never even wanted to be here!

"Hello gumdrop?" LJ hummed and waved his hand in front of your face. "Huh oh..." You rub your neck embarrassed as LJ frowns, knowing something else was on your mind. "I was saying shows about to begin lollipop!" He cheers and turns to the big top once again. The sound of pop goes the weasel loud in your ears.