Physical Damage boyxboy

psssst thats Blaise on the side

his hair colour is coming soon:P

Chapter 1

Why am I listening to this whining baby? Oh, that's right, because he's my boyfriend, don't I just know how to pick them or what? Man, it's just too early for this shit. I have to get him to shut up! Light bulb! I have a simple solution. And what that solution is? Well it's to dump him. But wouldn't that be mean? Shut up, voice in my head! And they say the only place you can get some privacy is in the mind, or was it the bathroom... "Hey Joe, can I talk to you?"

"Sure, what's the matter sugar bear?"

God what is with people and giving me horribly stupid names? "We're over,"

Joe looks at me blinking slowly; I make sure to keep my face natural, don't want to look like I care. Yuck, feelings.

"Ha, you had me there for a like second, Blaise. I thought you were like serious!"

Wow I'm impressed he only said 'like' twice, that's an improvement but that damn idiot is laughing at me! Why the hell won't anybody take me seriously? If he does not stop laughing I'm going to punch him! Maybe yelling in my head isn't the answer. "Joe, I'm serious, we're over"

"OMG, Why? What happened? I thought we were like perfect. Like you're my yang to like my ying or whatever, like come on Blaise, we're like perfect for each other!" Joe said forcefully

Yes, my boyfriend, or should I say ex-boyfriend is a total idiot, preppy to say the least. "Do I have to spell it out for you? We. Are. Over." I said, forcefully saying out each word.  

Joe looks at me, his eyes are looking really shiny, what's wrong with his eyes? Allergies? My mental questions were answered when tears started rolling down his face and snot dribbling out from his nose. Ew.  Joe pouted his lip looking more like a fish then normal. Was that supposed to be cute?

"B-bu-but wh-y!" He stuttered, jutting his lip out.

Stuttering and crying? Not the hottest combination, "Look Joe, it's not me, it's you. I hate you I don't even know why I agreed to go out with you. All you do is cry, whine and did I mention cry. The only thing I could stand doing with you was having sex. But even at that you sucked, you moaned like you were some cheap ass whore. Does that answer your question?" 

Hmmm... Maybe I was too nice?

"You're a bitch, and I was, like, nice to you and, like, asked you like out.  When like no-one, like, even wanted you! You're, like, just a fucked up emo, who's like go a stick up his ass like all the fucking like time!" Joe said angrily.

Well I guess its time for plan B. My left hand formed a fist and before Joe had time to register what was going on I punched him in the gut "Don't-" I punched him "Ever-" Punch again" Call me-" another punch "A-" slap "EMO!" I ended with one swift kick, where it landed? I'm not too sure.

"Listen here Joe and listen good, no-one and I mean no-one calls me emo. Next time you label me I will and can chop off your dick then tie it around your throat and hang you from the highest tree got it?"

Joe nods his head in agreement. I give him one more death glare, then turn around walking down the hall to my locker. Well that was fun.

I'm Blaise Winter. Dad thought it would be funny to call me Blaise; meaning fire, and Winter was the perfect match, (note the sarcasm). Well the colour of my hair could have influenced it a little. Anyway I'm about 5 ft 7'' the average height for a girl I think, too bad I'm not a girl, so I guess that makes me one short boy, whatever. What do I look like you ask well I have fiery red hair, natural, funny thing is my eye brows and eyelashes are black, THANK GOD! I have light blue eyes with yellow specks, and I have a slight anger management problem, don't worry my councillor is helping me through it. And all she ever asks for is a box of cat nip and a good old petting. If you haven't guesses it then your slower than I thought, my councillor is my cat buster, named her after the film 'ghost busters', very creative.

I shut my locker and continued on to homeroom, when I arrived the bell rang.  I went over to my desk and sat down, I lifted my feet up and placed them on the table while I lent back in my chair. Ah peace at last.

"Blaise Winter, report to the Principal's office immediately" the little speaker crackled out.

Maybe not.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone this is my new story let me know what you thing. Don’t worry about spelling and gramma for now just let me know what you think.

 Vote, comment, yell, scream, eat a monkey, you know the drill   

Nite-owl is out peace.