Mate, Mine Author's Note #1 {March 12th 2013}

I probably should've put one of these before I started the sequel but oh well. The sequel, if we of you don't already known or haven't figured it out, is called Alpha, Mine.

So I have a few things I need to talk to you guys about.

Firstly, if you hadn't realised already, I renamed this book. The new title is now Mate, Mine.

Secondly, I will not be posting an edited version of this story on Wattpad but I'll be trying to answer all your queries about things that confuse you.

Thirdly, if you are confused, do ask about it and also, if you have my feedback for this story or improvements or anything, tell me those too. I will be editing this story in due time, just not sharing it on Wattpad.

Fourthly, I am slowly starting to reply to all of your comments...I'm only a few chapters in though so...it might be a while if you've only commented on one of the last chapters. If you've commented on one of my other stories or poems, I will be going through those as well so be patient.

Fifthly, the current cover and book trailer are kind of void right now but I think I'm going to leave them on there so if people want to read this again (doubtful...lol) they can recognise it...

And lastly (regarding the first, second and kind of the third thing up above) I will be self-publishing this book through Amazon CreateSpace, KDP and Sashwords. At the moment, I'm editing and proofreading the entire manuscript. I have removed characters, changed their names, changed their relations, changed scenes, swapped them around, added to them, removed from them and that's why I need your feedback and questions because then I can make sure I don't leave it out and confuse everyone else. And this is also the reason I won't be posting the edited version on Wattpad because this version, the original version is a very, very rough draft and a lot of it I think of as amateurish now (especially the first few chapters...)

I will tell you all when I have actually published the book. I will give you links to the places where you can purchase the book paperback, eBook or kindle. With the eBook, I'm using Kindle Direct Publishing and Smashwords so that everyone can purchase it. I know I have trouble purchasing for both since most of my birthday money ces as an iTunes card :P

Also, I'm hoping for new chapters for all of my stories soon...you think I can get my homework done and new chapters for my stories before Clockwork Princess by Casaandra Calre comes out in like a week??

And guess what? We reached 200K!!!! I feel so proud! I didn't even notice when I scrolled down...hen I realised the numbers were bold! THEY'RE BOLD!!! I'm ecstatic!

dont forget to give feedback and stuff :) you guys have been amazing!!!

xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So above is the same author's note from the book Mate, Mine which some of you might still know as The Wolves

Feel free to comment on this one or the other, I don't mind, I will be coming back to read the comments of anything about the story because of the editing and stuff :)

xx