Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Harry's POV

"I still can't believe you guys got a perfect score." Niall muttered.

"Aw! Niall, hun, are you jealous that I danced with Louis?" Izzy smiled and ruffled Niall's hair.

"No! It's just not fair!"

"Life's not fair." Lou smirked. We sat around the kitchen table eating sandwiches.

"I'm going to go take a shower." Izzy announced as she finished her sandwich. She headed for the doorway but turned around. "Do not come up stairs until I come back down!" She said, mostly to Louis.

"I can honestly say that I will not be making any promises." He smirked.

"If you want to keep your balls attached to your body, than I suggest you stay downstairs." She went out the door. A few minutes later I heard the shower turn on. Louis was quiet.

"What are you thinking about, Lou?" Zayn asked.

"Whether or not I want my balls cut off." He replied. I cracked up at how he was even considering it.

"Louis! Why would you even think about that?" Liam asked.

"I'm debating on whether or not it would be worth it."

"Think about it this way, if you get your boys cut off, then you'll never get to have sex ever again." Niall told him. I could not stop laughing. I had my head down on the table, tears running down my face.

"I could still have sex, just not the kind that I would enjoy."

"How so?" Zayn asked.

"Dildos." Louis grinned. Niall jumped up from the table.

"Don't talk about this while I'm eating!" He yelled.

"Sorry! Zayn asked!"

"Don't ever say that word again! Please!" Liam begged.

"I repeat: I make no promises."

"Make no promises for what? And why is Harry crying?" Izzy asked, appearing at the door.

"That I'll never say dildos again." Louis smiled.

"Ew!" Izzy yelled, covering her ears.

"It's not that bad!"

"Why were you talking about those?!" She asked, removing her hands.

"Lou was pondering if he would be able to live without his man parts." I said, after I had finally stopped laughing.

"Wait, were you thinking about coming up the stairs?"

"Maybe." Was all Louis told her.

"How about I chop them off for you even considering coming up the stairs."

"I think I'm going to leave before I see something that I will never be able to unsee!" I said, getting to my feet and going into the living room. I sat down on the couch and stared at the wall.

"Oh my god! I will never forget that conversation!" Niall groaned as he sat down next to me.

"Agreed!" I told him.

"Do you want to go to Nando's?" Niall asked.

"We just ate sandwiches."

"Yeah, but I want Nando's."

"Fine, I'll go with you. Only because I don't want to be involved in another awkward conversation."

"Harry and I are going to Nando's! Who wants to come?" Niall yelled.