Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Izzy's POV

I woke up in a panic, not remembering where I was. Once I remembered, I slowly settled back onto my bed. I grabbed my phone and checked the time, it was past noon. I groaned and threw back my blankets. I got to my feet, I could still feeling the griminess of the soot on my skin.

I went down the hall to the bathroom and turned the shower on. I quickly stripped down and jumped in. I scrubbed my hair and skin, trying to feel clean. After I finally did, I got out. I looked at the towel rack for a towel, not one was there. I quickly looked under the sink, none.

"Shit." I mumbled. I didn't want to put my pajamas back on because they felt grimey. I would have to take another shower. I peeked out the door, I heard voices downstairs, but it didn't sound as if anyone was coming up. I turned back to get my clothes and ran to my bedroom.

"I'll be right back!" A male voice said coming up the stairs. I squeaked and tried to turn my doorknob, but it wouldn't budge. I turned towards the stairs. A pair of light blue eyes met my gaze. I screamed and twisted the knob of my bedroom, it turned and I ran inside, quickly shutting it behind me. I heard snickering in the hall.

I grabbed a bra and underwear from the dresser and put them on. I grabbed black shorts out of the closet and I pulled a pink tank top down and slid it over my head, pulling the shorts up. I walked out of my room and down the stairs. I was greeted with four unknown pairs of eyes staring at me.

Harry's POV

"I'll be right back!" Louis called as he walked up the stairs. He went up to get my phone charger from my room. I heard a scream, then a door slam. Louis came back down moments later, my phone charger in his hand. He was laughing.

"Who screamed?" I asked.

"I don't know, why don't you ask the naked girl upstairs! Were you having fun last night?" Lou winked.

"Naked girl?" I asked. He nodded.

"Short dirty blonde hair and blue eyes."

"That's my step-sister!"

"Oh! So Harry likes it when it's not aloud! Okay!" He winked.

"Ew! That's gross!" I exclaimed.

"Didn't you know his step-sister was coming?" Niall asked.

"No he didn't! Because he had to go pick up the twins when Harry told us!" Zayn called from the chair. Everyone's eyes went to the stairs, I turned around and Izzy stood there, awkwardly.

"Hi." She said quietly.

"You have clothes on!" Louis exclaimed. I hit his arm.

"Guys, this is Izzy. Izzy, this is Niall, Liam, Zayn and Louis." I said gesturing to each of them.

"We have already met." Lou smirked. I glared at him and he stopped.

"We were just about to go to Nando's, would you like to come?" I asked.

"Um I think I'll just eat here. Thanks though."

"C'mon! I'll play nice!" Louis pouted.

"It's Louis, right?" He nodded. "You're weird." She simply stated. Then walked into the kitchen. Niall, Liam and Zayn were cracking up. I chuckled as Lou tried to look hurt. I went into the kitchen.

"Well then!" Louis muttered, sassily.

"Will you please come? The boys want to get to know you." I asked.