the mall

I woke up in the morning feeling like p diddy no? Okay went downstairs and ate my parents said I could go aslong as my older sister came along mya I texted everyone and told them to meet me at the mall at 11 I took a shower and tied my hair into a sloppy bun and but on some shorts a grey shirt a mini bookbag and some hippie glasses that's what I call them anyways and I put on some black heavy boots that tie I put my iphone laptop ipod nook and some clothes in my bag just incase I sleep over at maykalas I walked to the mall I lived close by it and I waited at hot topic for the rest of my friends well the girls anyways the boys hate shopping I told the girls to meet me at starbucks and I got the favorites a mocha frappe for lylac A java chip frappe for maykala And a cinnamon dolce frappe for me and I got Three chocolate cake pops one for all of us a cheesecake brownie for me A cinnamon roll for maykala And a marshmallow dream bar for lylac I was going to the tables and they came in I hugged them and the said the liked my outfit I loved there's too maykala had on harem pants and a just dance tshirt with neon yellow vans and lylac had on pink skinny jeans a baggy sweatshirt that hung off one shoulder that was a bright green that said you dont run me I'm guessing she made it herself and the had on brown flats we sat down and talk about the show "oh did I tell you jason tweeted me last night I practicaly died" "yeah mikey tweeted me too " lylac said shocked "and louis tweeted me what a sweetheart"

We talked about the boyz and the show and we ended up stayin at the mall for six hours they said they are going to go home and pack and we swap clothes sometimes so we just take out clothes shove em in and when were done swapping we pack properly were leaving tomorrow at 5:00 am i groaned and texted the boyz to make sure they were packed up I packed my bookbag and chargers and waited for the girls to get packed after that we went back to my house we swapped clothes I got some cute clothes then I threw on some shorts a tank top and told twitter going to nyc tomorrow for abdc yay alright night loves I posted and jason tweeted me and said night see you tomorrow I sleep amazing that night thanks to jason