Chapter. 6

Rhett's pov

"Rhett! Hey man!" Duke, Luke, Brian, and Ace all enter the front door, greeting me as they join the party.

I smile and bro hug all of them. "Hey guys, y'all do realise that you're late, right?" Ace laughs and nods. "Yea, we couldn't find it! Luke over here, being the dumbass he is, got us all lost."

"Hey! You try driving with two guys screaming in your ear to turn left!"

Duke laughs and smacks him on the back of the head. "Stop complaining! At least we convinced those five Trinity High girls to come. We're getting laid tonight boys!" Duke says, wrapping his arms around mine and Ace's shoulders.

I laugh and shake my head. "Nope. I've got a different girl that I'm goin' after." I said, smirking. Luke smirks back and looks into the crowd. "Oooo.... Who's the lucky slut?"

I smack him upside the head. "She's not a slut, man." He rubs the back of his head but smirks. "Awww! Rhett's gone soft! Who's the girl, dude?"

I roll my eyes. "I'm not soft. I just want to fuck her. But she's so damn stubborn."

"Ah, stubborn always makes the chick more sexier. Come on man, who's the girl?"

I search the large crowd for her. Come on, I just saw her a minute ago.

The crowd seemed to multiplied by the dozens within just the blink of an eye. Audrey's party is really working out great.

When I see Audrey's crazy curly black hair, I smirk. I point to where she's dancing wildly with two other girls.

"That's her."

All their jaws drop when they see her. And I can see why. She was wearing a short, black dress that had pieces of it transparent, where you could see even more skin that was shown. And she had the perfect body to fit it.

"Is... Is that the new girl? The one that you skipped detention with?" Ace asked, his eyes still locked on Audrey. Still smirking, I nod. "Sure is."

"Dude... She's hot! Like... Damn... I'm going to fuck her." He steps out to go walk towards her and I grab his bicep.

"No way, Luke. You get the Trinity girls. Audrey's mine. She'll be giving me everything very soon. No girl can resist me. I'm the whole package."

Brian raises an eyebrow. "Except the fact that you don't do love. Even though every time you go after a new girl, you tell them that you love them." Of course, here Brian goes again with this lecture. He always is agaisnt the whole 'player' attitude. But hey, he sticks with me through thick and thin and he's my best friend. I can't just ditch him.

"Come on, every girl gives in after hearing 'I love you'. It's worked every time before this. And it'll work with Audrey. She has this whole bad girl cover but she's really just like all the rest. The second she hears me tell her that, she'll give in."

Duke shakes his head. "I'm not so sure about that, man. She's like... A girl version of you."

I look over at Audrey, who was laughing as she poured a beer down her throat. My eyes couldn't help but wonder down to her half exposed chest. I bite my lip, twirling my lip ring around.

"All the better. If she is, then she'll want to go round two."

Ace laughs, shaking my shoulder. "Good luck dude."

Duke nods. "Yep. You'll need it." Then they walk away. I shake my head and grab a beer.

I sigh and walk through the crowd towards Audrey. But those two girls she was dancing with were in the way.