Randomness

• Dedicated to Tim

The ending of one thing is just a beginning of another. There's no such things as happy endings, just happy beginnings.

Screw the tissues, I need a whole towel for my tears!

I love headphones! They make music sound like its all in ur head.

Happiness can take years to obtain but pain can hit in an instant.

Everyone has two sides:

The side we show the world and the side we try to hide. So don't go judging people because you only see what they choose to show, just like they only see what you choose to show...

Have you ever had someone in your life that makes you think for hours just to figure out at least one thing you like about them?

Dont you hate it when one minute, youre dancin to your favorite song but then someone says something and the next minute youre sitting there, trying not to cry.

I was looking thru my pics nd when i got to urz, i kinda, sorta stopped breathing... ♥

Boredom and loneliness r so very similar nd their differences r hard to spot. So next time some1 says theyre bored keep in mind dat they might b mistaking the 2

One day, I shall rule the world!!! But for now... I'm eating ice cream.

No one can make you feel as good as the one you truly love.

But also, no one can make you feel as horrible as the one you truly love.

All those nights listening to music and staring at the ceiling. Memories, pain nd sadness flood in while the lyrics slowly engrave themselves into ur brain.....

This time last year, everything was so different.

Ive had a bad impression of guyz evr since I was 9 or 10. I no dat not all guys are like dat. But I need some1 2 convince my instincts.. And my horrified heart.

I hate having to lie and say, "I'm fine." Because, as they say, 'You never truely stop loving someone.'

Sometimes i wanna go back into the past nd tell myself sumthing i no now that i didnt no then. Bet i wouldnt regret alotta things that way..

I just realized I'm madly in love with a guy who lives in my future. I don't know his personality or how he looks. Heck, I don't even know his name. I just know I'm madly in love with him.

No matter how good my self-image is, sometimes i cant help but wonder if therez sumthing wrong wit me?

To you, it might be a box of trash but...

To me, it's a box of memories. ♥

everyone says "it's like taking candy from a baby." have u ever TRIED taking candy from a baby?? O_O

"I'm gunna punch u in the face... Nd eat ur nose." ~My Bro (Andrey)

SpiderMan, BatMan.. Might as well just call yourself AnimalMan..

U should get a gun cuz the police cant prevent a crime. They can only investigate it after ur dead.

I remember when i used to like youu looong ago

I think i still do cuz i get excited from the thot of seeing u again...

Today, i woke up with my heart beating really fast...

I srsly have no idea why i still like you...

"Keep ur friends close nd hold em tight; theyre like ur 2nd family." ~My Bro (Edie)

Admit it: we've all wished there would be sumthing to record our dreamz so we could watch em when we woke up...^^

The past is my teacher. It taught me well bout God, friends, family, boys, prayer, death, love, pain, self esteem, dreams, fights, loving myself, loss, etc.

I've never lost anything in mii whole life... I just didn't know where it went..

I'm not single, I'm in a long distance relationship... with this guy who lives in my future

Donchya just hate it when ur superr excited to see a movie nd then when its finished, ur sitting there, thinking "i NEVER wanna see that piece of crap again!"

When a girl has a whole bunch of depressing statuses, you know that she's either:

1. Really lonely.

2. Hating herself.

3. Hating the world.

She can deal with stress and carry heavy burdens. She smiles when she feels like screaming, and she sings when she feels like crying. She cries when she's happy and laughs when she's afraid. Her love is unconditional. There's only one thing wrong with her. She forgets what she's worth. (this one is like a forward but i loved it so i put it here)

Why can't girls be like guys and not let the tears go? Tears are stupid anyway...

You may have broken my body but you will never reach my soul!

I never wanna play the trusting game with a guy cuz its just like me falling for him nd praying he'll catch me so i don't get hurt...

Don't ask for my opinion and get mad when I tell you the truth

There is something i REALLY want you to know, but i cant say it...

U guyz say that i alwayz look sad or mad.. Well thatz just how I feel... Or do u want me to b fake nd smile all the time?

Why is my heart beating so fast nd so hard...? Stupid heart... So slow at getting that I don't like him...

Dont u hate it when ur talking nd no 1z listening nd when u say 'watever' every1z suddenly interested in wat u have to say.

We are people of many masks. With all the masks we can choose from, we sometimes forget what our real face looks like.

Lifez a play nd ur the main character. The play is only as gud as the actors in it. So choose wisely which actors u want to work with.

I miss talking to you... You were the only one i told so much to and the only one i was so honest with...

Guys don't like clingy girls but if we don't cling on, doesn't it seem like we don't care?

I hate when teachers think you're giving them attitude when you're actually just saying it as it is.

When i look unhuggable is when i need a hug the most.

Blue is NOT my favorite number in the alphabet

How can I be so happy now that I have one more person I'm scared of losing?

I want at least one person to see through my lies and just hug me tight when i dont want to talk.

"I need a hero 2 save me now!" U dont have to no how to fly, Just listen to the screaming inside! Can u hear it? Can anyone hear me anymore?

Why are guys so complicated? They insult girls when they actually like us, not even knowing what it does to us. And then, when they tell us they like us, they expect us to like them back?? That's not gonna happen, guys. Unless the girl is messed up and likes when people insult her...

I decided to love you until you yourself tell me to stop. But even then I can't guarantee I'll listen.

You know that you're SUPER bored when you go on Google maps and start trying to find your house.

yeahh.. this is all from my facebook statuses from way back in february till now. nd i was sure to only use the onez i came up wit.(:

Bella: You're pale white and ice cold. I know what you are.

Edward: Say it...Out loud...Say it!

Bella: A Snowman.. HAha srry guys, this has nuthing to do wit the quotes nd stuff but i love this! :D:D

(●̮̮̃•̃)

/█\....♥ ♥ ♥ Love you, guys!