Chapter 15

Nicki put her shades on as she stepped out of her car and made her way to the block of flats that were just across the streets. She looked up at the many windows before she walked up to the door and pressed the buzzer for the particular number she had been given. She waited a few seconds before she heard fumbling soon followed by a male voice.

Robert: hello

Nicki: hello, it's Nicki

Robert: it's open

The pulled the door open before heading inside and walking up the stairs to the apartment she had been invited to. She got there he opened the and allowed her inside before leading to the living room where she toons a seat on one of the couches and he sat opposite.

Robert: can I offer you a drink

Nicki: I'm good

He examined her for a little bit and being that Nicki had been in situations as such more that enough times she knew exactly what that look meant.

Nicki: so I heard you owe drake a few favours

Robert: something like that why do you ask

Nicki: I'm sure you've heard, he got taken in not too long ago

Robert: and what's that got to do with me

Nicki: it's up to you Mr. Williams. You can be difficult and act like you don't know that I can send you in with the click of my fingers or you can cooperate

He chuckled and Nicki just observed her nails. She got up and strolled around the living room just looking at the pictures before she came across one that stood out.

Nicki: this is a cute little boy. Your son ?

She looked at him and he nodded. She turned her attention back to the picture.

Nicki: it would be such a shame for him to grow up away from his father

He clenched his jaw and sighed before making the decision to cooperate.

Robert: what's do you want me to do

Nicki: Aubrey isn't responsible for the mess he's in right ?

He looked up at her and she looked directly back at him. He responded very lowly

Robert: right

Nicki: sorry what was that

Robert: right

Nicki: good. And you know the person responsible don't you

Robert: I do

Nicki: and you'll be able to get him or even them to own up to this is court and take responsibility for what they did.

Robert: I will

Nicki: it was nice speaking to you Mr. Williams. I'll be sure to organise another meeting with you soon

She picked up her bag and ran her hands through her hair.

Nicki: tell your son I said hello

And with that she made her way out of the apartment and made her way back to her car. She got settled in her car and took a deep breath before looking at the time.

Nicki: time for a Starbucks? I think so

-

Nicki took a seat and waited for drake to be brought into the room. When he was she stood up and instantly brought him into an embrace. He inhaled her scent before placing small kissed on her neck while she just held onto him not wanting to let go of the moment.