Chapter 4

Hey guys! Another new chapter uploaded, wooo! Ugh, so I'm going to be really busy maybe. I have a lot of summer homework to do :| Still looking for a job.. fun. Hopefully I'll get to upload more often. And if not, just bare with me! And YAAAY this got over 100 reads! (: Thanks for the reads! Anywho, enjoy Xx

                                                                  ~                 ~                ~

Harry's pov

The vibrant colors of orange, yellow, and red from the sun caused me to awake. I guess staying up that late was a horrible idea. But it was with Sage so it was definitely worth it. Speaking of Sage.. there she was. Cuddled up into left side. Her right arm was curled around my back as her left rested loosely on my lower stomach. Her chest rose and fell with each small breath of air and her hair fanned out everywhere, being blown by the salty sea air.

I want her. I've liked her ever since we were kids.. I just never had the guts to come out and say anything. Yeah, I've slept around before. But I haven't done anything for who knows how long. I want to be with Sage. I want her to be more than my best friend. I wish I knew if she felt the same way for me as I did her. I do have occasional fantasies about her. More in a sexual way, but hey, I'm a guy. I can't help it.

"Harry?"

Her tiny voice echoed around our warm embrace. Her arms released from me and fell away to her sides. I frowned in disappointment at the movements. "Yeah?"

"Can we get going?" she asked rather sincerely.

"Sure. Let's go."

                                                              *               *             *

Sage's pov

I sighed out in near silence as I pushed the door open to my apartment. Harry waddled in behind me and sat himself down on the sofa bed. Our walk back consisted of no words.. which surprised me. We never had a moment where we didn't talk about something.

I watched him from afar as he constantly ran his hands through his hair. I shuffled over next to him and sat by his side. Our thighs brushed and Harry jolted his legs to the opposite direction of mine. "Harry?" My hands rose to brush the remaining sand from his locks. I found it to be a harder task than it should have been due to the sand reaching al the way to his scalp. "Harry, are you okay?" I spoke once more.

"Mm.. I'm okay."

I shifted myself closer to him, our thighs once again brushing. Before he could move, I took hold of his hands and leant my head on his broad shoulder. "Harry, please. Tell me what's wrong."

Suddenly his shoulder dipped down and my head was forced to lift up again. He turned his neck to now be facing me. I gulped at the closeness of our noses. I could feel Harry's hot breath on my face as he breathed. My hands released his in amusement as he inched closer. I furrowed my brows in confusion as he smiled softly. Why was he smiling?

And with that, he pulled away.

I groaned with utter annoyance in him. Was he going to kiss me again? Why couldn't he just do it. I mean, I'd do it myself but I'd rather him do it than me.

"Hey, come on. I want to show you something." His words broke through the silence.

"Uhm, okay.. where are we going?"

"Just come on." he laughed and pulled me up from the sofa.

                                                               *            *            *