Chapter 1

Hi guys (: Sooo, I decided to start this story out of complete boredom. I just got the idea a few weeks ago and wanted to go ahead and follow through with it! Anywho, enjoy! Comment, fan, etc. (: x And let me know what ya think so I can get ideas whether to continue with this or not!

~                                                   ~                                                           ~

Sage's POV

"Harry Edward Styles get your arse in here right now!"

The curly-haired boy meandered into where I was sat and wiggled his eyebrows at what I held in my tiny hands. I sighed at his expression and tossed the thin black material to his face. Harry's eyes flinched back and caught the object within his hands.

"What did I tell you about leaving your boxers around my apartment? This isn't a free-for-all."

"Sorry, Sage."

"I told you, if you were going to be staying here for awhile, you need to cooperate and help me out."

"I know, I know. I'm sorry." he replied, his head instantly darting down.

I kept a tense watch on my best friend who stood before me.

"Uh-uh. Perk up, buddy. I've known you since we were kids. Which leads to me knowing that you aren't truly sorry."

His full, cheeky grin rose up to peek at me. "Ya got me." He rose his hands up in defense.

"Shut up, you." I rolled my eyes and swiveled around in my chair to face the nearby counter. "Don't you have somewhere to be?"

"I have to be right here. With my best friend." He replied in an instant. I listened carefully as he shuffled closer to where I sat. His arms then curled around my front and I gasped as he squeezed. His low chuckle was felt on my shoulder as he left a short peck to the bare skin. My hand immediately grabbed his left thigh as I tried to keep my balance on the small swivel stool.

"You should probably move your hand. Before I get carried away." His teeth motioned up and took a small grip on my earlobe. I hadn't realized what he meant until I felt the sudden shift beneath my hand, which was now lightly placed on his crotch. I jolted up in one swift movement and removed myself the stool.

"Ew, Harry.. Come on.. I shouldn't be feeling up your boners." I dissatisfiedly told him.

"Oh, please. It's not like you haven't felt me down there before." He tilted his head to the side and rose an eyebrow. "Remember?"

I groaned in embarrassment and brushed past his shoulder to reach my bedroom. "God Harry, that was 8th grade and I didn't know what I was doing."

"Well at the moment it seemed you knew exactly what you were doing. You gave a pretty good blow job." I could almost here the smirk in his voice.

I pounded a fist into my door to make it close, ignoring his cheeky remark. I hastily snagged up my skullcandy earbuds and shoved them quite harshly into my ears. Harry began to mumble other cheeky ideas as I struggled to locate my iPod. Once found, I plugged the wire into the small hole where it was to be inserted. After it was unlocked, I brought up Pandora.  A song by Muse came on  and I swept up the volume key to its max. A smile crept onto my features as I rocked out to the song, finally blocking out Harry's voice.

A now satisfied puff of air was released from my mouth as I slowly wandered to my dresser drawers. I picked out an old Ramones shirt that Harry had given my from a previous birthday, and a pair of capris sweats that read Ocean City, Maryland on the left leg.