Chapter 4 - Miss Rammer

A/N

Sorry I’ve not updated but I take time in writing my chapters and I’ve been very Ill lately and I was in hospital. Buuuutt I’m better now. The nurses hated me ‘cos I was too loud, ;)

Anyway on with the chapter!

GO FORWARD AND CARRY ON READING…… IF YOU DAREEEEEEE :O

Until then my little Cupcake-Flavoured Pretzels!

On the side is Hadley :) Aka Shelley Hennig

Chapter 4 - Miss Rammer

Hadley’s P.O.V (OOOHHHHHHH NEW P.O.V HEHEHE)

A repeating knock was at our front door, I look at the girls, alarm was present on their faces. The boys looked like deer’s caught in headlights.

“Crap, we are screwed” Cavanna whispered. The girls and I had a conversation with looks. I nodded and they gave me the signal, “Boys, get into Cavanna’s room and don’t you dare make a sound or I’ll let Iezabella and Eliza cut off you’re balls in your sleep. Blend them then give them to you for breakfast!” I whisper-shouted. The boys protected their….genitals and ran to Cavanna’s room. Ha, so that’s a guy’s weakness.

“GIRLS, OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR THIS INSTINT BEFORE I FUCKING BREAK THE DOOR DOWN!” Miss Ranner screamed. Crap, she is madder than I thought. You’re probably thinking, hey teachers/school staff can’t swear…well you haven’t met Miss Ranner. She is young aged 28, she is fun and really nice but if you piss her off or break the rules…let’s just say you better bloody run because she turns into the flippin’ devil himself and you do not want to be on the receiving end.

I opened the door and jumped back as it swung open. Out of the corner of my eye I was Cavanna’s door close, I just hope they stay quiet. Miss Ranner stormed into the living area. Her eyes were blazing, her fists were clenched.

“For Christ’s sake girls, I just come back from a relaxing day off just for Ronald to tell me that not just Iezabella and Cavanna caused more trouble in class than usual, but to find that Cavanna insulted half the Fudging dorm, Iezabella spray painted Mr Denver’s car pink and you all were shouting and thumping on the floors and the walls for God knows how long, pissing off more than just Ronald.” She fumed.

I mentally groaned, of course Ronald ratted us out. You see Ronald is our door man and when Miss Ranner is away he basically keeps charge. He is 65 and really sweet but you see, he sucks up to Miss Ranner because she is friends with his Daughter.

“We are sorry Miss Ranner, it won’t happen again” I said.

She sighed, “Girls, I really wish I could forgive you but you guys were already on a warning for the two previous times. I just can’t let it slide so easily” I glanced at the girls.

“Please Miss, look we are really sorry and we can let you take away all our sweets but please don’t report us the Head” Freya pleaded. (A/N The head means Principal/Dean)

“Yes, please don’t Miss. look how about we-WHOOAAA!” Eliza landed face first on the ground in front of Miss Ranner. We all burst out laughing including Miss Ranner. “Invisible Ants again Eliza?!” Iezabella snickered. Eliza grunted her arms and legs spread across the floor, “No, The floor was scared of Miss Ranner so I had to give it a hug” She whined. Miss Ranner shook her head, “Okay, Last Chance but only because you guys never mean any harm but Iezabella you have to have double detention and clean Mr Denver’s car and Cavanna you have detention and you will apologize for being insulting. Got it?”

“But!-“ They started, I gave them a glare and they just nodded. They know they are about to be in deep trouble. Miss Ranner gave us a smile and reminded us that lights out was 11 and with that she left. I turned to the Italian and Scottish-Irish. “Something you forgot to tell me earlier, girls? Hmmm” I said calmly. The both look at each other and gave me a meek smile and shrugged. I rolled my eyes at their childishness and sighed I know deep down that they will never grow up.

“Let’s get the boys out here shall we, we need to sort out sleeping arrangements” I smiled in relief, thank god I had Sophia, at least she was sensible.

Freya walked over to Cavanna’s door and opened it, five boys came tumbling out. We all gave each other a smirk and put our hands on our hips, “Well well well, look at this” Freya said in a menacing tone “Looks like some people were eavesdropping. We see how it is, we invite you into our home with the high chance of us being expelled and you stoop so low to eavesdrop. Its looks like you have to have the-”

“TICKLE MONSTER!” We all shouted. Yeah, we already forgot that we just got told off by the dorm monitor. We each attacked a boy, I went for Liam and started tickling his stomach, Cavanna launched at Niall, Freya tackled Zayn, Eliza dived for Louis and oh god, Harry is gonna die as Iezabella pinned him down, While Sophia went rocking on the floor in laughter. The boys begged for mercy and after a few minutes we stopped. We all piled back into the game room and we split off into our own conversations.

I sat on a beanbag next to Liam. “So, how is Danielle?” I asked. He seemed surprised by the question “Yeah, she’s good but been working hard lately. Why do you ask?” I shrugged, “She came to the school a few months back to do a course with a few of the people in my dance class. We really respect her as a dancer so it was amazing to work with her. We clicked really well as we Dm’ed over twitter. She talks non-stop about you, she completely and utterly adores and loves you” His eyes brightened up at the mention of Danielle loving him. I mentally Aww’ed at it.

(A/N In case it’s not obvious I’m a H-U-G-E Payzer fan (: <3)

“I didn’t know you worked with her, that’s pretty cool. And she’s my world, We try to meet up when we can.” He smiled. I gave him a light punch on the arm, “You are completely whipped!” He chuckled “That’s what the guys tell me” we both laughed.

“So..”

“What?”

“Are you a directioner?”

“Yeah, I mean I suppose so. I like you guys and you’re music but I’m not obsessed and know every single thing about you guys. Thinking about it none of us are obsessed really” I shrugged.

He nodded and we went into a comfortable silence. Sophia coughed to get all of our attention, “Hate to be a buzz kill but we better sort out the sleeping situation” we all nodded

“Well the guys can share the two guest rooms and we can give them extra blankets and pillows” suggested Freya. We all agreed. I heard Miss Ranner shout it was lights out. The girls and I led the boys to the rooms and gave them the blankets and pillows and then we headed to our rooms.

I changed into a navy blue tank top and some black sleep shorts, I pulled out my ponytail and let my naturally wavy hair fall around my shoulders. I padded into my en suite and wiped off the little make up I had. I did my business and slipped into bed, pulling the covers over me. Slowly I drifted into a sweet bliss…..

A/N Okayyy! That’s all for now but be prepared for some drama next chapter…DUNDUNDUUUUUNNN