chapter 12

"RA-" I stopped myself from saying more and getting myself killed. I was already to far in to stop now.

I found some screws lying on the ground. I threw then away from me toward the ground. I took off running toward the cell that the lady was trapped in.

"SHOW YOURSELF." the man yelled. Who would show themselves to a criminal? I kept running and now footsteps were getting closer. Damn, I need to work out. I kept running until I fell to the ground. Dang I'm fat. He finally caught up to me and held a gun to my face.

"you shouldn't have come up here." He smiled.

"You shouldn't have either!" I kicked him in his nut crackers. I couldn't stop myself from laughing as he fell to the ground. I was gonna be a hero. I jumped up into the air and ran as fast as I could.

Molly's POV.

Somebody was here. Yay. I was gonna get saved from this terrible place.

"HELP" I screamed. She ran up to my cell.

"darn" she said. She didn't have a key. She slapped herself.

Just then John came up and put her hands over her eyes.

"Guess who?" He said and dragged her away.

Great now my ONLY hope of being rescued is going to die in the matter of seconds. BUT to my surprise John was the one limping over to my cell.

"TAKE HER." He yelled.

She turned toward me with the key. John brought up a gun.

"MOVE!" I yelled. She didn't fast enough. A bullet pierced through her shoulder. She fell to the ground. He wouldn't let me get away that easy.

"You didn't think I would let you get away easy, did you?"

Woah, that's a coincidence.

The lady on the ground cried out in pain, and all I could do was watch. He kicked her and dragged her out.

What do I have? another year of living in this stupid cell.

This time, I thought I would get out. Kill that son of the bun. But no. What is wrong with him. Why me? Why does he want me?

"That's cause I find you attractive." John walked up to my cell

oh, was I thinking out loud?

"Attractive? Me? What about those little blonde girls who prance around not having a clue in the world." I asked

He ignored my question

"What did you do with her?" my Mind coming back to the situation.

" Why does it matter. Um You don't even know her name, why would you care?" He chuckled.

"Because was trying to save me from YOU. If you really loved me you would let me go." I batted my eyes and twirled my hair.

"But then I would never see you again. That's why I will NEVER let you go."

_______________________________________________________________________________

*I would REALLY appreciate it if you voted ;D thanks 4000 Readss