chapter 9

*sorry guys. I really don't have a lot of ideas left so I am gonna slowly start closing the story up!"

chapter 9

Another day down in the dumps I thought to myself. 6 months in this stupid place. I wish I could kill myself right now.

"lunch" Jon said. He put a plate next to the door not even coming near me.

"thanks" I said. Why the Heck did I just say that? Thanks for keeping me locked up in this cell. Thanks for torturing me, thanks for raping me, Thanks for getting me pregnant.

"Just kidding. " ugh. I didn't know what to do at this point.

Alyssa's P.O.V.

Time for a visit to Rachel's house. I packed up some stuff. I would be spending a couple days there just for quality time with my best friend. I forgot where her house was. I just had to try to memorize it. I started driving through the trees. She was a loner and lived in the middle of no where. I think I found it, but it didn't look the same at all. I would just ask for directions. I knocked at the door.

"No soliciting" a man yelled through the door.

"I just need directions." I said

"sorry" the man said.

"HELP ME" I heard somebody yell through the door.

"Shut the heck up" the man said.

"is everything OKAY in there sir?" I asked.

" yes mam it's fine. I cannot give you directions. sorry." He said

"Okay have a good day" I said but I didn't walk off. I leaned my head against to the door.

"What the heck was that?" I hear a man shout.

"It was me trying to get the heck out of this place." a girl voice yelled.

" I will kill that thing. You better say your goodbyes now. you have the rest of the day."

"So much for being a father" I heard her yell. Then there was silence. I just found the missing girl. I didn't know what to do I panicked.

I had to get her out. What was he killing? a child?

thoughts rushed through my head. I had to get her out of there. and I knew that I had to do it fast.